Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-17 of 101 Results
  1. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hey everyone. So I had a bit of a problem last weekend. I was upgrading my radiator fans when I heard some hissing sound and green dye everywhere. Found out my a/c line had touched the radiator and made a little hole and all my ac spewed out. I have no clue what this line is called but it's the...
  2. Suspension, Chassis & Brakes
    I just bought an '02 RSX-S for $800 (needed timing chain/tensioner only!) but found that my rear subframe brace is rusted almost in half. I have tried locating it on an online parts catalog but have no luck finding it! Google results also show nothing but these fancy aluminum rear control arms...
  3. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hey ClubRSX! My hose that is connected to my Cold Air Intake ripped off and I believe it is the reason that my CEL just came on. (Picture under attachment to see it) What size/what hose will I need to replace that? Thanks guys (:!
  4. Suspension, Chassis & Brakes
    i need to know what the bolt and the washer, primarily the washer. the part that slides into the tie rod. i lost the ones for my kit and am in need to purchase new ones. T1R wont sell them separately and a new kit costs more than im capable of affording now.
  5. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Okay so ive recently replaced the starter for my 02 Rsx and while i was disconnecting some stuff near the manifold i was wondering what this was even called, i disconnected a hose that was connected to this and it immediately began to hiss so i re attached it.. does anybody know if that does any...
  6. Exterior Mods RSX
    I need help , kinda a noon but trying to learn about my rsx as much as possible. W3 all start somewhere right? What is the black guard under the front lip called. Like the look but does it help guard to front bunperturbed from scrapping if your car is to low?
  7. Exterior Mods RSX
    I stumbled upon this photo online, I know there is an aspec lip on the car, but whats the lip under that called?
  8. Wheels & Tires
    Im wondering what my wheels are called or what kind of wheel they are. I did some research and im starting to believe they are JDM ITR 98 spec wheels, can someone confirm this for me? I got this car 2 weeks ago and they came already on it, I just want to be sure.
  9. Exterior Mods RSX
    So after weeks of letting my center mud flap scrape (I never bothered to fully plug it back in :rolleyes:) a part of my splashguards finally fell off on the freeway. On the front driver side wheel inside the wheel well, the whole guard ripped off. It's the flap that kind of connects into the...
  10. Canada East: For Sale & Want to Buy
    LF black piece circled in the picture.
  11. Bolt-On Basics: RSX (Base)
    Whats parts number 1&2 called?
  12. Exterior Mods EP3
    I've been having trouble finding out the name of this lip. Help me out please.
  13. Exterior Mods RSX
    I just bought a 2006 RSX base and I'm dying to get this bumper...I just think it looks better than the stock bumper with the black rubber from side to side. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS IS CALLED? I cant find it anywhere :/ ALSO, these headlights are slightly different than the stock lights...
  14. Exterior Mods RSX I hope y'all can see it . It's a mugen rear lip on the OEM bumper, but the lip isnt detachable. it's mated on the bumper
1-17 of 101 Results