Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

41-58 of 101 Results
  1. Wheels & Tires
    Alright so I've searched and I have seen the MB Weapon and the Battle, but I'm curious if anyone out there got the MB Boost wheels in 18's on their RSX? Post em Up!!
  2. Engine Building & Design what is the small hose that is connected horizontally to the right of the oil cap? I recently found it unplugged in my hood, and believe it was causing my CEL. thanks crsx.
  3. Problems & Solutions RSX
    three of the studs sheared off.... and now i need to order the part but i don't know what its called... thanks....
  4. Problems & Solutions RSX
    broke the plastic nipple off of this part while installing i dont know what to look or ask for when ordering a part
  5. Problems & Solutions RSX
  6. General RSX Discussion
    it hooks into the intake... i was hooking up a new intake, tried pulling the damn hose out, and the plastic snapped... now it needs to be replaced. sooo... i need to know what this is called so i can order a new one. here are some pics of what im talking about
  7. Bolt-On Basics: RSX (Base)
    My car only has 15k miles on it and has that 3rd gear grinding so i heard it was a manufacturer issue and wanted to get it checked out apparently it is only for 6 speeds. does anyone have anymore info on this for us base drivers?
  8. Exterior Mods RSX
    What is the carbon fiber guard under the car called? yes i have no idea, i must be a n00b... But i like it... can someone tell me what its called?
  9. General RSX Discussion
    Hi, I have an '03 RSX, the trunk cover thing that covers the trunk so people don't see what you have in the trunk is busted. A. what is it called and does any one know where I can buy it OEM other than dealership B. Can I just replace the hinge/hooks or do I need to replace the entire thing...
  10. Interior Mods RSX
    Hey all.. On the rear hatch when you open it... there is a plastic/nylon cover piece that you can take off to make more space in the trunk... What is that piece called?.. :laughat: Thanks!
  11. General RSX Discussion
    sorry i'm a nub, what's is the metal bar which hold the clips and front bumper called??Below is the picture of it.
  12. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hi, I'm looking to buy that unit that is just behind the rotors....its the one with the thread metal sticking out where u screw on your wheel bolt. let me know what its called if you know thx.
  13. General RSX Discussion
    Whats is that black plastic cover called on top of the grille/radiator? I've been trying to find one for the longest time but don't know what it's called. If someone has one for sale let me know.
  14. Auto Talk
    Soooooo we go from this to this Dropped off my kid sister at school around 635ish, hopped on the 134 towards Pasadena. Had to be at work at 7, even if i'm 2hours late, my manager doesn't give a fuck when i come in, as long as i do. So, its raining like a mother fucker Friday...
  15. General RSX Discussion
    you know the part that slides on the center consol to expose the cup holders. what's it called, im trying to buy it new cause mine is damaged.
  16. Wheels & Tires
    While removing tire, one bolt snapped off with the lug nut...what kinda bold is this and where can i find them?
  17. Canada East: For Sale & Want to Buy
    I dont even know what to do with this thing, I think I would have to weld it onto my r18 if i kept it. Anyways im not planning to do that, its up for sale. $50 Located in Hamilton Email me
  18. Videos EP3
    they got busted a couple days ago. buncha snitches in this town. lol i love the heart felt opology in vid 2 LOL and i love how they let them go because they are...
41-58 of 101 Results