Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

raceheader

  1. Hawaii
    Looking for a used Raceheader exhaust combo. I dont want to deal with shipping LMK
  2. Northern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    https://forums.clubrsx.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=546639&stc=1&d=1533079185
  3. Bolt-On Basics: RSX Type-S
    *I've already tried searching the forum for my questions, no answers from my search. Regarding the Hondata Raceheader Reflash: 1. If I run this race header re-flash program with the CAI and Hondata IMG only(excluding race header) is it ok to drive the car at all until my race header is...
  4. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    I want to buy a PLM raceheader for a Type S Text me (951) 337-0099
  5. Northern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    hey everyone I've got a few things for sale, located in lodi. Any questions let me know. Pioneer avic z140bh double din plus pioneer xm satellite digital tuner: $575 set is a bundle deal both units are brand new. will update if i think of anything else. Here's all the information on the unit...
  6. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Planned on putting it on my car but change of plans. Brand new never used (assembled)Plm raceheader. $300 Firm Location Temecula.
  7. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    Wtb race header Located in ny
  8. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    Looking for PLM/kidd raceheader asap!!! 612-298-5711
  9. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    What to buy a PLM/kidd RACEHEADER Neeed asap!! 612-298-5711
  10. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    Let me know what race header you have.. Plm/Kidd or SSR etc... email/text 612-298-5711
  11. Canada East: For Sale & Want to Buy
    Please let me know what you got. Email/text 612 298 5711
  12. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Sold
  13. Engine & Transmission RSX
    Looking to purchase a Raceheader for my type s. Preferably plm, skunk2 or somethin along those lines.
  14. Part Outs RSX
    Wtb race header prefferably local let me know on this!!
  15. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    I got my pretty much new PLM RH for sale it has maybe 1K miles on it. got another set of headers so dont need these. it comes with everything and the vibrant doughnut gasket which i ordered from clubrsx so no leaking. Asking $420 Also have my 60 MM HKS Hi Power Exhaust For Sale, the muffle was...
  16. ECU Tuning RSX
    I anticipated running a little lean after installing my raceheader. So I thought adding 10% fuel to the cai calibration for high fuel, and leaving my low fuel at 5% more on top of the cai precalibration (a total of +15% high fuel +10% low fuel). However I get cut off around 5,500 rpms with full...
  17. Bolt-On Basics: RSX Type-S
    Hello guys, I own a 2006 rsx type s. My catalytic converter is starting to go bad. Since I am going to make the investment in replacing the part, I was wondering if either a race header or just a down pipe would be best? I heard that the 05-06 rsx-s have headers that are not as restricted as the...
  18. Engine & Transmission EP3
    Selling my DCRH asking $130.00 obo I need this sold nothing is wrong with it. Serious buyers text me at 908-967-9233 I will send pics. NY,NJ,PA Area only.
  19. Northern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Back up for trades is a 250gb ps3. Almost brand new mainly looking for crsx rh. Willing to trade for a DC but u must add cash
  20. Bolt-On Basics: RSX Type-S
    http://hondata.com/reflash_05-06_rsx_race_header.html http://www.kseriesparts.com/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=CR&Product_Code=HD-K20Z1-RH Not sure if anyone has seen this yet, but they finally got around to doing what a lot of people wanted. A 50+ gain in Torque/HP over stock! Looks like...
Top