Alright so I've spent about a week searching and reading different threads through out different forum's but haven't got my exact answer. :dontknow: This may be do to my wording being improper.
Anways my car was in a small accident where none of the air bags deployed.
I decided to rebuild it...
I'm sellin my current JVC KD-R320 Headunit with Dash Kit and wirings, connectors included
RFS: to get rid of Audio System in my DC5 and turn into this:
(Wana make it neat)
Askin price: $80.00 pick up and/or plus shipping at buyer's expense
I'll be posting more details this weekend
- i have used 02-04 US Spec OEM CLEAR foglight kit (authentic) assembled
- it'll come with JDM OEM Wirings & Switch (PLUG-N-PLAY) "no modification required"
- it'll also come with the actual TEMPLATE for cutting of the bumper
- FREE HALOGEN BULBS!
- sold to Cammo_mp
- selling it coz im going...
- i have a used (2 pairs) of OEM foglights and im trying to get rid just one pair
- there are no wirings, and no switch
- just the foglight housing/bezel and lens
will post pictures tonight...
clear-USDM with 3k HID
crystal ion yellow-JDM with regular halogen bulb
my question is about the msd rpm activated switch where do u tap the yellow wire?? and also what wires are tap to the fuel pressure switch is it white wire from relay and body ground or white wire and yellow wire from msd rpm switch.. im really confused.. one last question.. i took out my nozzle...