Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
AKA GOFASTSTI
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys new here to the forum!! I just got me a type s always had hondas my formar cars was e EP3 CTR (was living in europe 5 years) and since i loved driving it i bought the closest thing possible to the a DC5... (SI´s were underpowered) but anyways here are acouple of pics taken with my cell couldnt get the digicam cuz it was dead.. ALSO the car is very dirty (ROAD SALT) no point washing it cuz it will start to rain again tommrow morning...

·
Man ah Badman
1,341 Posts
hella chean..what are your future plans?

·
AKA GOFASTSTI
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
after the winter clears up ima paint over the rust wheel hubs and paint them black or silver... and paint the calipers silver, or "RED"..lol and im still debating in getting the ASPEC high wing.. and trying to find a ep3 ctr steering wheel...and acouple of other small thing here and there ( jdm red valve cover, jdm sparkplug cover, kn drop in filter) and MAYBE some coils, anybody know what are the best for our cars in terms of comfort and stiffness??.. i used to have D2 in my ep3 ctr and they are good, what u guys think??

·
Pancakes
5,343 Posts
Oh snap, it has Bose!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Bought my Rsx from there too didnt come with mods tho. How many miles nd how much did you end up paying if you dont mind me asking

1 - 20 of 34 Posts