Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
110 Posts
man those times are way off..........there is an error somewhere..............my fastest stock time was 7.9 - 8.1 range....with my mods the best time i have ever run is 7.5 ( i/e)......and the fastest n/a ss i've seen is spent198 who did the 1/4 in 15.8...... witch is like 7.4 - 7.7 60 time....and he had a racing header: not a shorty.........so you should recheck. cause a decent driver in a type s will run 6.4 - 7.0......your ss is NOT as fast a the type s.......anyways i dont want to open that one up again....just recheck your times

· Registered
110 Posts
i think the only realistic ( if you think its realistic?????) way you would be able to get under 7 sec with an auto is to go Forced induction or nitrous.......and i agree with URSXY.........if the conditions are right you may be able to hit the 7.7 - 8.0 range..........unfortunately the auto needs a hefty amount of modding to get faster

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.