Year:2002
Make:Acura
Model:Other
Mileage:N/A
Transmission:Manual
Engine:Turbo
Trim:Base -> Type-S
2002 Acura RSX EBP – Base auto turned turbo’ed z1
Original owner – ~ 55k miles, HAS NOT BEEN DRIVEN SINCE 2013.
Clean - Clear Title with Lien release ready for transfer to new owner

2002 Base Auto RSX with swapped in 2005 k20z1 + 6 speed
KPRO – King Motorsports Dyno Tuned for 8psi street setup = 310WHP 240TQ
Cybernation Stage One Kit – Turbonetics t3/t4 Turbo + Manifold/Downpipe, Tial 44mm Wastegate, HKS BOV, RC 650cc Injectors + Walbro Fuel Pump, Intecooler + Pipes, Custom Oil Pan, K&N Reusable filter
RBC Intake Manifold w/Hondata Gasket
BDL Fuel Rail + Gauge
Red ESMM
Thermal R&D 3” exhaust with custom bent piping
Type R Brembos w/slotted rotors + JDM Front knuckles/hub + Aluminum LCA + Sway Bar + Axles + SS Braided brake lines
J’s Racing RCA Balljoints
Mugen Front Strut Bar
KW Variant 2 Coilovers + Rear Camber Kit
18” x7.5 +42 Work Emotion CR KAI w/ Blue Lug Nuts
235/35z18 Continental Extreme Contact DWS
BuddyClub Racing Spec Condenser
JDM Type R HID Headlights
DIY Taillight Red Out
Type R Replica Spoiler
Autometer Boost, Oil Pressure, A/F Gauges with custom center console mount pod
Viper Alarm system with all the extras
Pioneer AVIC Double DIN
Focal Component Speakers
12” JLw3 with 1000watt Multichannel Amp
BuddyClub Short Shifter with Custom Solid Shifter Bushings and Sparco Shift Knob
Mugen Pedals
Mugen Oil Cap
Mugen Reservoir Covers
20% Llumar tints

HISTORY:
Greetings CRSX, it has been a long time, doubt any of my buds are still around from the Midwest Crew but alas the time has come.
Ah my original baby, pride and joy from the age of 16-26.
In 2004 I wasn’t satisfied with bolt on’s and at the peak of Cybernation Days, I picked up a stage one kit with Guardian. After slowing installing the kit over sometime I melted piston on the test drive. Back in the garage it went.
In 2005 after months of saving up cash and contemplating my options - I no longer wanted a base/auto at around 18k miles. I swapped in a fresh k20z1 from a 2005 Type-S that was rear ended. Of course I slapped the turbo back on but with KPRO this time ;)
Everything was grand from late 2005-2008. Spring 2009 I got into motorcycles and older cars so the rsx was a garage queen from 2008 – 2012.
In 2012 I decided to go to college. Sold all my toys but couldn’t bare to sell the rsx. Decided to make it my daily driver when I moved to NY. While in school, I made multiple NY to WI straight shots and the car was amazing.
Thanksgiving 2013, I graduated my program, drove home, parked it in my parents garage, moved out and bought a BMW.
Fast forward to late 2017 I bought a house but did not have garage space so it’s been sitting outside ;(
I have come to realize I won’t ever get back to my baby and it’s time for someone to bring her back to life.
CURRENT STATE:
The car hasn’t been driven since 2013. Needs a good cleaning, restoration, fluids. The sun has damaged the clear coat of the spoiler. Bumps and bruises around the car from daily driving in NYC. HID Ballast are dead/no longer working. Speedometer does not work (tried ktuned vss convertor but never got it to work back then) Need to switch our vss sensor if you want speedo to work. Could use new battery since it’s been sitting for years although it still STARTS RIGHT UP from the trickle charger. Being as it has been sitting, there will be NO TEST DRIVES/suggest you flatbed to your location until fluids changed and restored. Sold AS-IS I do not have the time to restore the car. Pictures from older to latest