page 4 progress sway bar

page 7 skunk 2 gold lca's

page 8 new shots 10/13/10

page 9 new shots 1/10/11

page 10 Tein SS-Ps, beaks bar & neo chrome shift knob

page 11 Hybrid Racing gold fuel rail 1/10/11

page 13 A-spec front lip and sides :giggity:

page 14 Retrofits :awwyea:

Well I've had her since 07 and been lurking on and off crsx for a while before i found the time to join

stock

Gunmetal works 18x8.5 +30 wrapped in some 255/35/18 tires

not really diggin the red A's with out red outs, jut put these on today and they still need to grow on me, but i might end up going back to the silver A's

yes I know I need a drop, not cool to go from 4x4 to baller 4x4, I'm just waiting on the crsx store to get progress coil overs back in stock and I'm also waithing on my red lugs and work decals to come in

·
Because Boobs.
2,870 Posts
Lose the red A's and red outs, slam that bitch and get a lip kit :thumbsup: I always like to see EBP's get modded. Such a shame they only came in base models

·
Michael Brown wannabe
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know kinda think the red a's look rice and the red outs are like 4hrs old, ill leave them on for a couple of days and if they bug me ill take them off but i think they wont

·
Michael Brown wannabe
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
300 painted and shipped from spoilerepot but it was a pain in the ass to get it because it came in damaged the first time so i had to wait like a month and a half and their costumer service is crap but im happy with it, and i installed it my self

·
Olivia Munn :love:
5,504 Posts
dont like,
red A's
wing
stickers
wheels without a drop... a drop should ALWAYS come first, or else you just look like you're driving a tahoe.

·
Super Moderator
23,808 Posts
dont like,
red A's
wing
stickers
wheels without a drop... a drop should ALWAYS come first, or else you just look like you're driving a tahoe.
agree but I don't mind the wing. But definitely needs a drop!

·
Michael Brown wannabe
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I've had her since 07 and been lurking on and off crsx for a while before i found the time to join

stock

Gunmetal works 18x8.5 +30 wrapped in some 255/35/18 tires

not really diggin the red A's with out red outs, jut put these on today and they still need to grow on me, but i might end up going back to the silver A's

yes I know I need a drop, not cool to go from 4x4 to baller 4x4, I'm just waiting on the crsx store to get progress coil overs back in stock and I'm also waithing on my red lugs and work decals to come in
^^^^

·
Casual Scum
2,108 Posts
Drop it, go back to silver (or no) badges.

·
Michael Brown wannabe
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I dont know about de badging it but i did take the red out of the rear and looked at it and i think i like it beter with just chrome A's but ill wait till my red lugs get here

·
Michael Brown wannabe
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yea was wanting an a-spec kit bad but since i got the emos in gunmetal and not bronze the stock gray lip does not look half bad, now i think i could even put an a-spec kit in NBP atleast till i get it painted in EBP since there is more people selling them in NBP

1 - 20 of 421 Posts