Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

02 Dsm pics

Tags
dsm pics
2K views 29 replies 19 participants last post by  ssmjdmdc5 
#1 ·
i just got my car lowered this morning. i have a few before during and after pictures. let me know what you guys think. got tein s techs and ingalls rear camber kit.
waiting for my front lip and side skirts..
(i know my car is dirty)
before:

the parts:

See less See more
#9 ·
looks nice. i'm afraid for you though, hope you dont blow your stock struts. is it bouncy? :laughing:

#10 ·
nice drop, they will settle lower..

#13 ·
looks good!! only suggestion i have is to take off the mud flaps in the front.

dsm rep!

#22 ·
yeah i like how my ride feels now. and it looks way better than that 4x4 look that i had. hahaha!!!:laughing:

awesome color! :thumbsup: now take some more pics with the lip kits on when you get them! :)
i'm still waiting for the lip. i should be getting the front lip tomorrow hopefully, and the sides in a couple of weeks
DSM crew holla...! i got the same setup as you..i would have liked it lower but still much better than stock
for how long have you had your set up like that??

#28 ·
well i know i need the lip kit so i'm getting that first, then i'm going to get my type r wing painted then tint and after that i was thinking the 05-06 wheels. ohh and i want the JDM headlights. then i may do some engine mods but i'm not sure yet.:thumbsup:
i've had that setup for almost a year now..my shocks havent blown yet..
nice hopefully my shoks don't blow:ugh:

looks good man, glad that you went with the combo
yeah i'm pretty happy with it!:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.