Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...I’m a newbie to this forum. So I recently noticed a paint flaw on my 2002 RSX base model with the silver paint. I noticed that the paint on the driver side quarter panel doesn’t match up with the rest of the car. At first I thought maybe the car had bodywork done it at some point. Then I started searching some online photos and noticed that a lot of the RSX’s for 02 have the same mismatch on the same side. Is it just me or has anyone else noticed this?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hey guys...I’m a newbie to this forum. So I recently noticed a paint flaw on my 2002 RSX base model with the silver paint. I noticed that the paint on the driver side quarter panel doesn’t match up with the rest of the car. At first I thought maybe the car had bodywork done it at some point. Then I started searching some online photos and noticed that a lot of the RSX’s for 02 have the same mismatch on the same side. Is it just me or has anyone else noticed this?
Mine is silver and no. The paint matches fine. Could be the light, most probably body work. Take a magnet to it or have a shop look it over.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts