Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im not a regular member on here but i recently wrecked my car and need to get rid of everything asap, if you need somethign that is not in the pictures don't hesitate to pm me for more details, all that is damaged is the rear passengerside and rim

ALL PRICES ARE OBO

best way to contact me is by calling me at 919-601-2933 and if you need shipping let me know and i will let you know what the cost would be to do that, i want to work with whoever as much as possible to get all this stuff out of my driveway as soon as possible !

02' k20a4 with jdm itr transmission [120k miles on motor, 2500miles on transmission], more pictures upon request please pm if interested ($3000)

Steering wheel (150$)

type-s Floor mats (75$)

jdm fogproof headlights[black housing] (200$)

door jam covers(20$)

Front bumper(100$)

hatch lid(30$)

Rear seats(black leather)[100$]

thats all for now but as i get pictures i will post them up!

in the mean time here is a picture of the damaged side of the car. everything else is pretty mint (other then being a lil dirty)

·
PSHH
2,190 Posts
Drivers side fender and how many miles on the gauge cluster? Price for fender and gauge cluster to 53132

·
USP
259 Posts
Man, I'd like the front Honda emblem and I'll send you my Acura one and $20 for it. Oh...and do you have the rear seat brackets?

·
2,729 Posts
would you do 20 shipped for the door jammed covers shipped to 92127 san diego.

·
pwnerer
164 Posts
Interested in driver's window regulator, how much to cincinnati oh? Also want to buy mats. PM me

1 - 20 of 51 Posts