Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright I don't usually post much up but I'm trying to figure out what to do next to my base.. yes, base.. rep!

Here is my car in nov'02, bone stock

Then someone hit and run in a parking lot...

So i put the leather bra on it to cover it... and 20% tint to the sides and rear to match it..

Then I got tired of the bra so I put a CWest Rep Bumper, sides and rear..

(I got this ^^ done at Maaco.. before I became an insurance adjuster and before I knew anything about body work, paint and all that stuff so do not be angry at me..)

So after that, Mods are: AEM SRI, Sokudo Rims, PureVision HIDs, OBX Exhaust, Auto Starter, Some Random foglights, Painted Blue Calipers, Bumper Meshes and Portable GPS

BUT... remember I said I went to maaco? That was over a year ago (and over their 1 year warrantee)... my passenger rear skirt is hanging only by a tab, it's actually falling out, there are two stress cracks by both headlights, a couple of hundred paint chips and overspray on the left headlight (I think the cracks came from the HID installation though), the right fender liner popped out and is actually stredded, and to top it off, there's a 2hr dent on my rt fender (don't know from where)...

So I ordered the OEM Front bumper, ITR Rep Front Lip and Blacked out front headlights.. All pending installation and painting along with the the repairs to the dent and rear skirt next week.. I am taking it to a really good place in Long Island (now that I became an adjuster I know the best ones out here in New York, go figure).. More pics to Come..

But tell me what you guys think so far and what I should do next! Thanks, criticism is understood, just know I am still contemplating a drop because I go through too many potholes in NYC, proven my a dent on my left front new rim.. :p

·
Registered
807 Posts
It will be great once you get the bumper, lip, and lights. Don't drop it if you're worried about potholes and such. Better safe than sorry. It still will be really clean. Good luck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.