Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

03 stock parts FS

Tags
parts stock
771 views 24 replies 6 participants last post by  i-vtec-dc5 
#1 ·
I have a bunch of random parts that I'm just trying to get rid of...make me an offer

bose 6-disk radio and sub under the spare tire
stock mirrors(blue) passenger side has small crack in the actual mirror..will post pics up asap
hatch/trunk cover, I think this thing is not broken or anything but I gota find it
rear floor mat, mint
IM cover, I have one that is painted black(looks good have it on car now) and another that has some random writing on it with colored sharpies, should probably be painted
tein s-tecks for 03 sentra SE-R, brand new, car was totaled b4 I could put them on then I got the type-s

I am sure I am forgetting a few things, just ask me, pics should be up in a few days

#3 ·
didnt get to take pics last night sorry, and yea thats what im taking about, Ill look into the shipping it might be alot due to the shape but idk, and about the price, when I let u know the shipping just make me an offer

#4 ·
anyone?

#5 ·
cheap...I really want to get rid of this stock radio, perfect condition

#6 ·
If that privacy lid is in good condition and you get some pics to me, I might take it off your hands. I don't know what all I need with it though - I bought my car without one, do I need anything else with it to install it, or does the lid just sit in there without any other required parts?

#7 ·
i think it just sits on there, I'll have to try it out on my car, but it shouldnt be a problem

sorry no pics yet, having a busy week and keep forgeting

#10 ·
sorry I have been slackin with the pics, I hope I can get it done by the weekend and get this sh*t shipped out...noone wants the mirrors?

#11 ·
ok i took the pics with my cell phone, not the greatest, Ill work on getting them on here tommorrow but if you want pm your cell number and i can just send them that way it will take alot less time, also I have a stock strut bar for sale if any one wants, just want to get rid of this stuff will probably just double the cost of shipping or something not tryin to get rich here...thanks!

#12 ·
anyone? let me know who wants pics ill send them in a sec to ur phone but its a pain in the ass to post them up and anyway its not much to look at

#13 ·
still for sale

#14 ·
pm me ill send you pics

#16 ·
floor mat is black, the sub goes in the spare tire, if it uses an amp ill take it off and sell that too, you dont need the 6-disk player?

oh and where are you located?

#18 ·
yea i took it out of the car when i first got it, it would probably look brand new with a good vacuming, Ill look in to the shipping but it might be alot since im in NY, but i think b/c i could roll it up and it wouldnt take up too much space idk, ill look into it lol

and yea its one peice, black, goes arcoss the whole back or w.e

#21 ·
sorry man iv been busy i gota get to the ups store n get this shit done...sorry bout the wait

#23 ·
i have the A on the front but not the plastic thing it mounts up on just the emblem itself, and I have an intake manifold cover not the spark plug cover, I would let it go really cheap if you wanted to pick it up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.