stock exhaust
ESMM

lowering it next weekend gonna take some pictures then too:thumbsup:

·
Special Olympics Winner
3,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
type r wing, drop, rims, done.
type r wing flew off on the highway new one on its way, lowering it next weekend, and have rims :thumbsup: also type r lip kit

·
Banned
3,064 Posts
so now your done. only thing left is coversion, then power, then put it on the track, then sell it. dont give me no bullshit like your gonna keep it till you die, cause i told myself that, and look at my avy. and plus your sig says its for sale.

·
Special Olympics Winner
3,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so now your done. only thing left is coversion, then power, then put it on the track, then sell it. dont give me no bullshit like your gonna keep it till you die, cause i told myself that, and look at my avy. and plus your sig says its for sale.
its for sale and i got greddy ti-c to put on, rbc intake mani, and kpro

·
Superman
3,113 Posts
type r wing flew off on the highway new one on its way, lowering it next weekend, and have rims :thumbsup: also type r lip kit
:confused::confused::confused:

How does something like that happen?! I've never heard of it. Can't even imagine what the person behind you was thinking. :rotfl:

Car looks good by the way. A drop will do wonders. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
:iamwiths: lolz prob installed it wrong still id :rotfl: if some dudes wing flew off

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
cute

·
Srs Biz Inquiries Only
5,036 Posts
you need to set your metering to spot and also I would underexpose a bit since your blowing out your highlights...also heavily consider a polariser

·
249 Posts
i like the way you think....

·
CLUBRSX Supporter
2,038 Posts
In to see how wing "flew off."

·
Special Olympics Winner
3,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
umm it was -40 celcius out and i slammed my hatch to get inside fast and the wing cracked and i didnt notice and i drove about 80 mph and it flew off from high winds and -40 probley ike -55 with the wind :(

1 - 20 of 36 Posts