Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some of you guys know my car got total but I picked up another ep3!

It's my 04 nhbp ep3. I'm swapping most of my stuff over except motor and trans.

Please text for more pictures and info!!

K20a3 164k miles
K20a2 6sp trans 55k miles

GONE!
Wing
Steering wheel
Front seats
Tail lights
Idler pulley
Ac compressor
Buddyclub short shifter SOLD!!
Side shirts
Rear bumper
Hatch
Mud flaps

Things that are after market!
Intake
Race header
2.5 exhaust
Rear Low Control Arms

·
Unpopular Opinion
458,195 Posts
Got your OEM Rear view mirror FS?

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What's your asking price for the 6 speed transmission and does it have a built in LSD?
No LSD. Trans in great condition and shifts like butter.

700 +shipping/pp

Got your OEM Rear view mirror FS?
Yea but where the knuckle goes is loose.

pm me the price for the steering wheel shipped to miami
Steering wheel is gone. I listed this.

Hey I'm interested in the BC short shifter (price?), and also would you be willing to cut the bumper marker light wiring out of the car? I need to replace one of mine, but I'll take as many as you have if you're willing to do it. Thanks!
Pm'ed

·
Unpopular Opinion
458,195 Posts
Damn, i need it to be solid for track use, thanks tho

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yes sir $55 shipped - Paypal...done deal. I know its probably late at the moment - I just got off of work and its about 1am in Hawaii. So just message me or post on this thread with details. And this may sound dumb - but would you also sell me the screws to the mudflap type thing behind the front tires. I think its 3 screws each side. Im missing a couple of them - and im sure i can just go find some random screws at the hardware store, but if someone has the originals then I might as well keep it OG and have some spares too. What would you say $60 for the screws and regulator/motor assembly for the passenger window??

·
Registered
7 Posts
I need those front mudflaps! Are you swapping over the brakes, or could I possibly snag those front knuckles as well? Trying to do a cheap 5lug swap this season...

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes sir $55 shipped - Paypal...done deal. I know its probably late at the moment - I just got off of work and its about 1am in Hawaii. So just message me or post on this thread with details. And this may sound dumb - but would you also sell me the screws to the mudflap type thing behind the front tires. I think its 3 screws each side. Im missing a couple of them - and im sure i can just go find some random screws at the hardware store, but if someone has the originals then I might as well keep it OG and have some spares too. What would you say $60 for the screws and regulator/motor assembly for the passenger window??
Yea 60 shipped sounds good. My Paypal is [email protected]

I need those front mudflaps! Are you swapping over the brakes, or could I possibly snag those front knuckles as well? Trying to do a cheap 5lug swap this season...
Sorry i selling all 4 mud flaps and not parting the front. Yea I'm swapping over my 5 lug too sorry.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Payment sent to your paypal. I listed it as "sending money to family or friends" so I could pay the fees, and you didnt have to. Looking forward to getting my window fixed and not having a wedge shoved in there to hold it in the upright position! LOL

Address is -

Michael Scott
73-1101 Nu'uanu Pl. #D202
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740

Thanks!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No worries. How much for the set?
Pm

Payment sent to your paypal. I listed it as "sending money to family or friends" so I could pay the fees, and you didnt have to. Looking forward to getting my window fixed and not having a wedge shoved in there to hold it in the upright position! LOL

Address is -

Michael Scott
73-1101 Nu'uanu Pl. #D202
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740

Thanks!
Ty so much for trusting me. I will try to pull it tomorow if I have time. Can you shoot me a text?

just texted you about the side skirts/antenna/mudguards :)
Text responded

1 - 20 of 100 Posts