Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
lurker status
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
What up ! Dope meat wad pumpkin btw! I’m Gettin ready to do clutch on my car as well :) just a exedy stage 1 I’m slow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol appreciate it! ATHF throwback :thumbsup: Good stuff man, i almost went stage 1 and decided to go a little more aggressive and do the ultra light flywheel with it. It feels great, still learning the engagement point but that damn thing grabs!

·
lurker status
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
aaand we blew the motor! stay tuned - open to suggestions. current plan is to swap it for another k20a2 to get it up and running, and then rebuild the current motor over time if possible, maybe with a k24 bottom end.

·
lurker status
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
1/5/2020 update - new pictures and progress on page 1!

Engine rebuild has begun - check out post #1 and then #5 for update, parts list, and some pictures!

·
Banned
487 Posts

Engine rebuild has begun - check out post #1 and then #5 for update, parts list, and some pictures!

Glade I caught this! I'm rebuilding my beloved RSX as we speak. Not trying to hy-jack your thread. I'll get back as to what I've got and what I run into all together. Short block is still in. The head is off and disassembled. Parts are gathered and it's time for some machine work.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts