Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
I Love My DC5
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have come a long way since I first got her. I got her July of 2007 pretty much stock, and after a year this is all that she has gone through. I have stories after stories of how much of a PITA installing things into my car have been. Or some problems that have came up along the way. But with no further adue I present the pics.
How she looked when I first got her.

***PICS WITH ASPEC LIP ON PAGE 3***http://forums.clubrsx.com/showpost.php?p=20884989&postcount=53
***TEASER PIC ON PAGE 4***http://forums.clubrsx.com/showpost.php?p=28015282&postcount=98
***Newish Wheels,Rear Conversion, and New addition to the garage on Page 5***http://forums.clubrsx.com/showpost.php?p=29795176&postcount=107
Currently:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then came the DIY Blackouts

This is where the spoiler came off, after a lil accident

HID's and Yellow Fogs came next!!!

·
I Love My DC5
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

Photoshoot I did with some friends.

Exterior:
Yellow Fogs
6000k HID
JDM Sidemarkers
Wings West Replica Spoiler
05-06 Front Conversion
ASPEC Lip kit
Window Visors

Interior:
Comptech Short Shifter
Strut King Pedals
CTR FD2 Shift Knob

Performance:
Injen CAI
DC Race Headers
Fujitsubo Powergetter
RBC Intake manifold
Hondata Kpro
CC Stage 4 clutch
CC 8lb Flywheel

Suspension:
17x8 Drag DR-31 Time Attacks
Red Rays Extended Lugs
Comptech Springs
ITR Rear Sway Bar

Mods-to-come:
Kpro
RH
JDM Black Recaro
ITR rear seat

·
06NBPDC5
187 Posts
So nice man, really good job way to keep it clean! how was installing those sidemarkers??

·
Master Member
519 Posts
sweet

·
I Love My DC5
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
So nice man, really good job way to keep it clean! how was installing those sidemarkers??
It was not that bad. Just make sure you get the right diagram and take your time.

I appreciate all the good comments guys :thumbsup:

·
UGA Alum
1,026 Posts
very nice.. the emotion rep's look sick.. sorry about the hassle you had to go through

·
I Love My DC5
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
are those 18s? cuz your car looks kind of high, lip kit would help that. nice car, you would like jdm visors, very easy to install haha, shoulda went coilover, do it right the 1st time so you dont gotta do it all again.
no the wheels are 17s. Its the tires, the profile on the tires are too big. i got 235/45/17 all round. But yea it does look really high. JDM window visors, i want them but...im broke. Lip kit is something I am looking into getting. And again im broke, cant afford coilovers.

·
Registered
148 Posts
these are the same pics that r on IA like i said before nice dc5 i sw u today getting off the plesant hill exit i was driving a brown rsx

1 - 20 of 121 Posts