·
I'll never fall in line
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WMHM.7 Track Pictures on Page 5

*Stoptech Rotor Pictures on Page 6*
*Racing Photos on Page 5*
*Borla Sound Clip and Falken Tires on Page 4*
*Comptech Header, JDM ITR Rear Sway Bar, JDM ITR Brake Ducts, Replica Mugen Strut Tower Brace, Megan C-Pillar Bar & photos on Page 3*
*Borla Exhaust installed, Injen MRI, and Redouts on Page 2*
*Updated Mod List*

Engine:
Borla T-304 Stainless Steel Cat-Back System
Comptech 4-2 Stainless Steel Header
Injen MR Polished Intake
Injen HS3500 Jet Black heat shield
Injen Billet Aluminum Oil Filler Cap
Comptech Billet Battery Tie Down Bar
Mugen Resevoir Cover

Exterior:
OEM Front Underbody Spoiler
OEM Side Underbody Spoilers
OEM Rear Underbody Spoiler
JDM ITR Spoiler
Oracle Redout Rear Turnsignals
A-Spec Badging

Suspension/Wheels/Brakes:
A-Spec Suspension Kit
JDM ITR 22mm Rear Sway Bar
MG Front Strut Tower Brace
Megan C-Pillar Bar
17x7.5" A-Spec Wheels
225/45/R17 Yokohama ES100 AVS Tires (Retired)
225/45/R17 Falken FK452 Tires
225/50/R16 Hankook RS2 Tires (Stock Wheels, Track)
Stoptech Slotted Rotors
Axxis Ultimate Front Brake Pads (2nd Set)
Akebono Rear Pads
JDM ITR Brake Duct Kit (full kit)

Interior:
OEM Titanium Trim Kit
OEM Aluminum Shift Knob

Hey everyone, first time posting pictures here. I bought my '04 SSM RSX Type S A-Spec this past April, found it on the lot looking for an '05 S. Right now its currently stock (A-Spec Stock), I have an Injen Polished SRI and a Borla Catback Exhaust on order right now. But here are a few pictures of my ride:

·
N.E.R.D.
909 Posts
:eek: holy shiet i like it! haven't seen a just a-spec model yet, usually mated with other kits, not bad.

·
1 of 1
5,669 Posts
Nice pics ryan! This is John, the guy with the ABP S that was at redline the week before last. Cool to see you have some mods on the way. Keep it clean.

·
You'll say wow everytime.
8,001 Posts
Dammit I want an A-spec so freakin' bad.

Nice car.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
nice and clean.....i'm loving it!

Reactions: blazeorange

·
(•_•) ( l :) (.-.) (: l )
12,876 Posts
very clean looking

·
LACOSTE WHORE
27,093 Posts
nice silver a spec.............. usually I see more black a spec.................... than any others color.............. especially the blue type S.........................

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
damn post clips of the borla exhaust i really really wanna hear how it sounds..

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
ArcticGT said:
Hey everyone, first time posting pictures here. I bought my '04 SSM RSX Type S A-Spec this past April, found it on the lot looking for an '05 S. Right now its currently stock (A-Spec Stock), I have an Injen Polished SRI and a Borla Catback Exhaust on order right now. But here are a few pictures of my ride:

they put your aspec badge in a different place then mine (well, where mine WAS before i debadged it haha)

little hint though; cancel the injen SRI order... i had one; they suck.

·
I'll never fall in line
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Arctic04S said:
they put your aspec badge in a different place then mine (well, where mine WAS before i debadged it haha)
I think my badge is in the wrong spot, I hadn't notice until you mentioned it. I believe its suppost to be below the RSX emblem. Oh well, it still looks good.

·
1 of 1
5,669 Posts
Yeah get the CAI, SRI just gets heaksoak like CRAZY, especially with michigans humid weather. And if you don't lower your car anymore it's really not that low and you won't hydrolock. Even with my car as low as it is, i'm not worried about hydrolock, just don't drive through 1-.1.5' deep puddles and your set. But w/e your car and get what you want! :)

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
ArcticGT said:
Check your dealer lots for an '04. I got this one brand new in April 2005 and you do not want to know what I stole it for. :)

i do cuz maybe i stole mine for less ;)

·
1 of 1
5,669 Posts
Icebox has some issues of leaking air, i guess the box isn't that tight? Anyways the mugen box has much better quality. As far as filter cleaning any open filter intake your going to have to clean. So a SRI you'll have to clean every so often anyways.

I clean my CAI filter every oil change or every other oilchange. It's not hard, and you can get the cleaner kit for about 10 bucks at big name auto stores. And usually when i clean it, there isn't much dirt on there anyways.

And like you said the SRI gets heatsoak...lots. To the point where you aren't going to feel the gains anymore and it'll feel like stock once it's warmed up. K-series is extremely sensitive to heat so heatsoak just makes the car feel like shit.

Just my .02

·
13.43 @ 105.43
10,188 Posts
very clean ride

1 - 20 of 202 Posts