Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! So I’ve been researching everywhere for anyone with an 05-06 aspec lip on their 02-04. I’ve found only a few people who have actually done this. But no how-to’s or any information on what exactly needs to be done in order for this to work. I will be going through the process of doing this myself and showing you guys what exactly I did to get the 05-06 aspec lip to fit on a 02-04 Rsx. I found a really clean example for you guys... http://instagr.am/p/CHwR1-znS_B/

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This was easier than I thought it was going to be. Just added 2 screws highlighted in the red circle to fix the gaps. Now off to paint! :) lol aspec rear lip next???

Attachments

·
{~UDP~}
261 Posts
how are those tires even on those wheels!? nice job though I think that is going to look really good!
what sides are those btw?

·
WILDCARD!
1,348 Posts
Nice work! That looks really nice!

Unfortunately you won't be able to install fogs or covers without the tabs from the 05-06 bumper. You could probably fab a bracket of some sort though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice work! That looks really nice!

Unfortunately you won't be able to install fogs or covers without the tabs from the 05-06 bumper. You could probably fab a bracket of some sort though.
Yeah I’m gonna fab up some brackets for the fogs to fill up that ugly gap

·
{~UDP~}
261 Posts
thats a crazy wheel fitment. you're braver than me I must say!

make sure to post pics after paint! (y)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Now thats hella stretching dem tires to the max you must have at least a 1 inch spacer to clear those rims or hella poke.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah what wheels are those?.... update us with the fogs....did you use any 3m double sided tape or extra screws?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts