Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to remove dust that has accumulated inside the headlight. I left the high beam socket open and some how does got inside. Doesn't look bad, just bothers me everytime I look at it. I dont really want to open it up. Any help is appreciated.. Thanks.

·
Hi there
696 Posts
They only thing you can really do short of opening the headlight is to take out the headlight and burst some compressed air in one hole and hope it comes out the other. But unless there is an inch of dust in there i wouldnt worry about it just live with it

·
Point and Shoot?
2,493 Posts
Shop vac the hold that was open and keep turning the headlight till you get the most of it out.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea thanks guys, thats what im about to do. I will use compress air. Does anyone know where I can get a hold of compressed air. maybe a gas station?

·
no time to drive the RSX
6,838 Posts

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hopefully compressed air just doesnt move the dust around. take a straw stick it in the headlight and SUCK
JK
yea thats wat I was thinking also, the dust might be difficult to actually get it out in that small hole. Ill see...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.