Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

461 - 480 of 494 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Kpro on an 05 rsx-s,

Is kpro supposed to follow the gear you have the transmission in? Watched this while datalogging the other day and noticed it always says I'm in 1st.

normal operation or do i need to look into the cal/sensors issues?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey guys if i buy a used kpro for an 05-06 rsx wit the 02-04 sensor would i be able to just plug um n used it n get it tuned? Or do i still have to send it to hondata n get it reprogram? Lmk guys n lmk if u guys got any sensors n kpro for sale?

·
Registered
1 Posts
i just recently installed a skunk 2 mainfold with a skunk 2 throttle body and a kpro and a custom straight pipe to a vibrant muffler (2 and a half) do any of you have any recomendations on what i should set my vtec and launch control at? 05 rsx type s

·
Registered
348 Posts
okay i think i may already have this question answered by reading on here, but i would like to make sure. i own a 2006 rsx type-s and just recently purchased a 02-04 prb-a05 ecu to send to hondata for kpro III. is there anything i need to do to the ecu before i send it to hondata? The guy said it was a virgin ecu. Just wondering if i can just send it to hondata then just plug and play. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
545 Posts
ok got a question, any of you guys experience a hesitation when in partial throttle? my car was just tuned with i/rh/ex/rrc. It doesn't hesitate on wot just partial throttle at times. I dunno where to start. my car was just dyno tuned and not street tuned as well thanks

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
what?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Anyone passed emissions test with KPRO ECU in Washington state with stock engine/internals?

Is it even legal? Just please quick reply would be helpful!

461 - 480 of 494 Posts