Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tired of your headlight's poor halogen performance? Drop a HID kit in there without improving the performance and ended up glaring light all over the place? You need a set of custom-built retrofit headlights.

Projectors: Mini H1 bixenon
Headlights: New Eagle Eyes 05-06 OEM replicas
Shrouds: Iris (other options available)
Optional: Morimoto Elite HID kit (+$150)

Price: $575 shipped
Warranty: 2 years on headlights, 5 years on Morimoto HID kit

Headlights as configured with Iris shrouds
Output & color flicker
The appearance on your vehicle
Output at night
Morimoto Elite HID kit

More examples of customized builds:

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Retrofits wil be the next thing I do on my car. Hopefully within a few weeks so I might stop back these look great.
:thumbsup:
The 2yr warranty on the headlights cover hazing?
No, workmanship only. Putting headlight film will protect the aftermarket lenses longer. Keeping car parked in the shade helps too, UV damage is what deteriorates the clear coat over time. We can always use brand new OEM lights as well but expect a significant price increase ($250 for replicas vs $650 for oems). I personally use Eagle Eyes headlights on my car and don't have any hazing problems.

If you're referring to inside "hazing" due to condensation, yes it is covered. We rarely have any reports of condensation on our products.

All headlights are professionally sealed with butyl rubber sealant (formulated for headlights, similar to OEM Koito sealant), not silicone -- silicone releases fumes which will damage the inside of the lens rendering permanent damage. I've seen many instances of "budget retrofitters" using this method to seal lights, attach shrouds, etc. and it is no good and incorrect. You get what you pay for. Also makes opening the headlight again very difficult as silicone does not budge when heat is applied.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how much more to make these quads
$350. You'll need two HID kits with a quad. Price does not include the additional HID kit.
Here's an example of recently completed 05-06 quad with demon eyes.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts