401 - 420 of 447 Posts

·
Headlight Guy
8,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #401
so the center of my projectors are 24" high
using your formula i got 23.895" cutoff at 15'
that seem a bit low to you?
currently as im adjusting them one is a 41" and the other is at 28 and 28 seems really low imo
22.74"

Are you on a flat level surface?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
22.74"

Are you on a flat level surface?
yeah, this was the first time being adjusted. they were how i initially positioned them when i mounted the projectors.
i got them adjusted after a couple hours of putting on and taking off to adjust.

ps: power drill to remove reflective housing from plastic backing = win (saved me a ton of time)

·
Headlight Guy
8,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #405
so kit does not include projectors?
Correct, the kits as they are laid out include all but the projectors. Projectors are available separately.

·
Headlight Guy
8,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #406
How much do these kits run?
We can not put those up here due to forum rules, but please feel free to contact us for any information including pricing.

·
Banned
1,415,593 Posts
i really wish u guys had an option to procure new headlamps, do the retro-fit, then ship :p for lazy people like me :eek:

·
Headlight Guy
8,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #408
i really wish u guys had an option to procure new headlamps, do the retro-fit, then ship :p for lazy people like me :eek:
That can be done, but keep in mind the headlamps are not cheap!

·
Banned
1,415,593 Posts

·
Southside Hitman
2,676 Posts
:noes: do you have a link to it on your page?? My car is getting 05-06 conversion right now, just wanna know the price

edit: nvm found it on your page, that price is just the kit, not install correct?

·
Headlight Guy
8,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #412
:noes: do you have a link to it on your page?? My car is getting 05-06 conversion right now, just wanna know the price

edit: nvm found it on your page, that price is just the kit, not install correct?
Yes, it is just the kit sans install and the actual TSX projectors.

·
Southside Hitman
2,676 Posts
haha a little outside my college student budget, but they look :drool: though!

·
Youngest Member
5,641 Posts
sorry idk if this has been asnwered before on this thread but are you able to do the projector install on a set of headlights yourselves and then sell me the headlights if i pay for the work of installing them? im just looking for a set of preretrofitted headlights, dont have time to do them myself.. pm me if you have any info... thanks!

·
Headlight Guy
8,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #415
sorry idk if this has been asnwered before on this thread but are you able to do the projector install on a set of headlights yourselves and then sell me the headlights if i pay for the work of installing them? im just looking for a set of preretrofitted headlights, dont have time to do them myself.. pm me if you have any info... thanks!
We do, or rather we have services offered together with service providers to do just that. Please EMAIL us with the vehicle details and what you want to have done if you already have some ideas, etc.

·
Headlight Guy
8,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #418
bump...emailed last week and havent gotten a reply.. didnt know if something is wrong
Can you PM your email address please? I'm not sure what's up with that either.

·
Headlight Guy
8,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #419
Okay, well..... seems now that we've been out of these for months people suddenly looking for them again? We received 4 calls and a few emails today in regards to these.

If there is enough interest we will produce more of them. Please post up if you want them, but very serious parties only please!

401 - 420 of 447 Posts