Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

421 - 440 of 447 Posts

·
Cole me on the panny sty.
1,245 Posts
Okay, well..... seems now that we've been out of these for months people suddenly looking for them again? We received 4 calls and a few emails today in regards to these.

If there is enough interest we will produce more of them. Please post up if you want them, but very serious parties only please!
I might be:). Im thinking of doing another set because Im not too happy with my current TSX retrofit

·
Headlight Guy
8,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #425
I might be:). Im thinking of doing another set because Im not too happy with my current TSX retrofit
Keep it alive bud! We need people to show they want this product for us to go and produce another round.

·
Headlight Guy
8,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #428 (Edited)
if u start producing these again would u be able to sell just the hardware? bought all the components a while back with an idea of how to mount but i never finished lol. just collecting dust now.
We should have the hardware still available regardless. Shoot us an EMAIL for that please. We just do not have the mounts/adapters that fit into the reflector bowls available.

·
Registered
30 Posts
todd i had a couple questions concerning the retrofitting process. could you shoot me a pm so i could get all cleared up. thanks.

·
Headlight Guy
8,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #436
after all this time, still no guide to 02-04 lol
Because we never made a kit for the 02-04 and have even stopped making the ones for the 05-06 like a year ago!

·
Headlight Guy
8,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #438

·
Registered
460 Posts
So this would just be a pretty much basic plug and play? One last thing does this go in the low beam or high beam or is it just preference.

·
Headlight Guy
8,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #440
So this would just be a pretty much basic plug and play? One last thing does this go in the low beam or high beam or is it just preference.
Plug up and bolt down installation of the HID source and the wiring for those. Low or high beam location is on preference as both can be done. If you need any help with the parts needed for a complete setup, just let customer service know what you are looking to do: [email protected]

421 - 440 of 447 Posts