Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

441 - 447 of 447 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Plug up and bolt down installation of the HID source and the wiring for those. Low or high beam location is on preference as both can be done. If you need any help with the parts needed for a complete setup, just let customer service know what you are looking to do: [email protected]
Hello Todd, Im about to order my projectors and some halo lights, if I order them today will I be able to get them next week if I do 2-3 day shipping, also does the 10% qualify for halos? Let me know soon so I can place my order thanks.

Ps- your sales team told me there some small grinding on the projectors that I need to do but you said it was just a bolt down can you clarify that for me?

·
Headlight Guy
8,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #442
Hello Todd, Im about to order my projectors and some halo lights, if I order them today will I be able to get them next week if I do 2-3 day shipping, also does the 10% qualify for halos? Let me know soon so I can place my order thanks.

Ps- your sales team told me there some small grinding on the projectors that I need to do but you said it was just a bolt down can you clarify that for me?
If you order them today, with priority mail, you should be able to get them probably Mon./Tues. most likely. Sorry though, the CCFL halos are at wholesale so they unfortunately are not eligible for discounts.

There is no grinding you want to do on the projectors! You may need to file the bulb opening on the head lamps if mounting in the high beam reflector area, or make a circle opening and grind the back down flat if mounting in the low beam reflector area.

·
Registered
461 Posts
If you order them today, with priority mail, you should be able to get them probably Mon./Tues. most likely. Sorry though, the CCFL halos are at wholesale so they unfortunately are not eligible for discounts.

There is no grinding you want to do on the projectors! You may need to file the bulb opening on the head lamps if mounting in the high beam reflector area, or make a circle opening and grind the back down flat if mounting in the low beam reflector area.
Got it, I'm about to place my order in a few minutes, how do I get instructions for installation on both projectors and halos

·
Headlight Guy
8,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #444
Got it, I'm about to place my order in a few minutes, how do I get instructions for installation on both projectors and halos
After you place your order and it ships, a confirmation email with access instructions will be sent to you for those automatically.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I know this is a old posting. However, I just purchased the Bi-Xenon FX-R Stage III kit from theretrofitsource. Do i need to purchase the waist shrouds, pieces of wire, self tapping screws, and lock washers, washers for this install? I will not be doing the color mod, and could i use something else then wires to hold the shroud in place?

·
Lick it or Flick it
5,263 Posts
What type of shrouds did you use in the set on the first post? Don't seem to see them on the retrosource or on the OP's website :dontknow:

441 - 447 of 447 Posts