Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,536 Posts
wow you're a noob. color code (example: color code for nighthawk black pearl = b92p)

wow that was sarcasm (example: sarcasm is stating the opposite of an intended meaning especially in order to sneeringly, slyly, jest or mock a person, situation or thing. It is strongly associated with irony, with some definitions classifying it as a type of verbal irony intended to insult or wound. Sarcasm can also be used in a humorous or jesting way depending on the intent of the person speaking)

·
iHeartDC5's
874 Posts
wow that was sarcasm (example: sarcasm is stating the opposite of an intended meaning especially in order to sneeringly, slyly, jest or mock a person, situation or thing. It is strongly associated with irony, with some definitions classifying it as a type of verbal irony intended to insult or wound. Sarcasm can also be used in a humorous or jesting way depending on the intent of the person speaking)
wow your an e-dick.

donno what the code is honestly, sorry i can't help :-( bump for you though :thumbsup:

·
ASSHOLE CREW
5,839 Posts
You were a real help. That's sarcasm.
You fuckin failed at whatever you were trying to do

·
wtfhax0r
7,507 Posts
You fucking suck at sarcasm.

No sarcasm there :gtfo:

·
ASSHOLE CREW
5,839 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Any news? If you can't figure it out... I'll see if my contact at Acura knows, or see if she can find out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts