Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran my car on E and ended up getting bad gas.
I drained the tank and the pump is still working fine. Put seafoam it in. And filled up with fresh gas. Replaced the fuel injectors, new coil towers, new sparks plugs and new battery. And it will not start. It actually sounds weaker trying to turn over. Idk what else it could be.
HELP
Yes I know I was a dumba** for letting it get on E.

·
R.I.P. '02 RSX (Sold)
1,769 Posts
I let mine go on E all of the time. Are the lights flickering? Sounds like a power surge somewhere. Maybe check the alternator?

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
If its cranking slowly you probably have an electrical problem. Battery should have a full charge. Battery cables should be clean and tight. Chassis and engine grounds clean and tight. Does the starter check out ok?

·
Breast inspector by appt.
9,239 Posts
problem diagnosis by replacing parts that you "think" might be the issue is foolish and expensive. take the car to someone who knows what they are doing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If its cranking slowly you probably have an electrical problem. Battery should have a full charge. Battery cables should be clean and tight. Chassis and engine grounds clean and tight. Does the starter check out ok?
Its turning over just not starting. And sounds like it has very little power

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
problem diagnosis by replacing parts that you "think" might be the issue is foolish and expensive. take the car to someone who knows what they are doing.
I live in a very small town and no one will touch it here because of the type of car. More so they just dont know what they are doing when it comes to Acura.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I let mine go on E all of the time. Are the lights flickering? Sounds like a power surge somewhere. Maybe check the alternator?
Lights are not flickering. It seems like the engine isnt getting power. Like its extremely quiet conoared to normal

1 - 8 of 8 Posts