Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Everything in the car is for sale, the car was never modified cosmetically nor did it have any JDM parts (except for ITR headers/cat)

Cash and locals get priority, first payment sent first serve.

headlight, no broken tabs $100

Tail lights, no broken tabs $70

Center storage compartment$50

$120 picked up

$120 picked up

$200 picked up

$140 picked up

PNF KPRO $600 picked up
I believe this is version 1 or 2, but it does not have onboard data logging.

ITR header, Cat, 06 Type-S midpipe, OEM axle back muffler, $350 picked up. I never threw any codes, so the cat is still in good condition.
If there is no interest in selling the system as a whole then I'd like $250 for header/cat, $50 for the mid pipe and $60 for the axle back

http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/yyiephatch/library/?sort=3&page=1

I'll get pictures of everything else up when i get the chance, feel free to request specific photos of items or angles.
Throw offers at anything , worse that will happen is I'll say no.

All prices are OBO

Sold:
ECU, steering wheel/airbag, front/rear bumpers, floor mats, trunk carpet, alpine headunit.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Interested on the side skirt are they type r replicas? How much shipped to 33026?
No, its oem. I need to get a shipping quote from UPS over the weekend but it'll be 130+paypal+shipping.

How is the paint on the front bumper, does it need to repaint?
Paint has chips from daily use, depends on your definition of what needs a repaint i guess? Are you looking for something that is "mint"?
If you are not, I'll try to get some more detailed pictures and post it up.

Sorry for the lack of detail I have just been scrambling to take things apart and take an overview picture.

·
EP3 <3
44 Posts
Looking for interior console with the sliding cover, seats condition? The fake vent next to ignition, blank panels where fogs go, etc.. The center console where radio is plus the shifter part, looking to drive from Boston down to you/ possibly ship the items if not able to come to a date/time. Also need amber turns on the bumper and the wire harness for both. Also if you have it the OEM foglight switch and the harness it plugs into If you can compile all that and send me a quote picked up that be great

·
Registered
983 Posts
Hey I'm in jersey also n willing to pick up bumper hood fenders n possibly side skirts
Txt it 856-577-2097

·
EP3 Driver
191 Posts
No, its oem. I need to get a shipping quote from UPS over the weekend but it'll be 130+paypal+shipping.

Paint has chips from daily use, depends on your definition of what needs a repaint i guess? Are you looking for something that is "mint"?
If you are not, I'll try to get some more detailed pictures and post it up.

Sorry for the lack of detail I have just been scrambling to take things apart and take an overview picture.
I want to know if the paint is still in good condition and does not need to repaint. By the way, any broken tabs and do you know if it fits 02?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
no door panel glass or regulator. $200 shipped?
The driverside door still has the glass and regulator on it at the moment, can you give me some time to take it apart and look into the greyhound shipping or do you need it ASAP?

I want to know if the paint is still in good condition and does not need to repaint. By the way, any broken tabs and do you know if it fits 02?
Should fit all years (Correct me if i'm wrong), no broken tabs, i'll post more detailed pics for you when i get a chance.

IMO, doesn't need a respray, but does have its signs of wear and tear.

·
Registered
126 Posts
The driverside door still has the glass and regulator on it at the moment, can you give me some time to take it apart and look into the greyhound shipping or do you need it ASAP?
yea ill give you some time. can you pm a pic of the door?

1 - 20 of 93 Posts