Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Yeah this is a dream build. Keep us posted as I'm waking up....
haha it’s my dream build. But it’s no where close to being there yet. But slowly getting to that point for sure. I can for sure say i can’t wait till i get to drive it again lol car is a blast to drive with all the goodies it has that isn’t noticeable

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
turbo kit is looking good!
Thanks man. You don’t even know how much your threads have helped me on this. Lol i followed many of the diy you made and the stuff works flawless. It’s pretty much finished now. I just have to remove the turbo, take it apart move the cartridge so the oil lines are vertical so it will gravity feed the oil return. Right now it’s not wanting to return how my stupid ass routed the lines. So i bought all new fittings and an line to redo it. Hopefully it will all be in today. Then just small stuff left and waiting for my kteller piping to come in Friday and it will be ready for tuning ??
ECE971BB-86F2-4B23-8187-223915268A7C.jpeg

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey! car looks sick i love it in red!! love the wheels too, do you have the specs on the wheel and tire size? are you using any spacers? im really looking into getting a set of wheels for my 06 rsx and your stance looks really tight id love to hear what sizes ya got on it. Thanks!!!!
Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
hey! car looks sick i love it in red!! love the wheels too, do you have the specs on the wheel and tire size? are you using any spacers? im really looking into getting a set of wheels for my 06 rsx and your stance looks really tight id love to hear what sizes ya got on it. Thanks!!!!
Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1
yeah man i appreciate it. My wheels are 18x8.5 with a +25. Tires are 225/40/18. I just received my new street tires today. They are going to be a bit taller i thing since they have a huge treat mark.

also it is dropped on bc+ coils.It is tucking about 1/4 tire and camber is set at -.75* on front. Rear i haven’t messed with yet

Attachments

61 - 66 of 66 Posts