Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
yeah i know who your talking about, and hell yeah. i got the Z1 in mine also. im debating if i want to do the k20/24 since i got a k24a2 block in my garage and some aftermarket pistons and etc. my big thing is i want to keep AC. I wont get rid of it lol
i kept everything. Cannot be in Oklahoma without ac. Lol boost the k20. K24/20 is a waste of money to make a little more tq. Power is so easy. It’s wheel spin and going straight that’s hard to figure out lol

·
Registered
2006 Rsx type S
8 Posts
i kept everything. Cannot be in Oklahoma without ac. Lol boost the k20. K24/20 is a waste of money to make a little more tq. Power is so easy. It’s wheel spin and going straight that’s hard to figure out lol
HAHA hell yeah, yeah i will not take away AC, its way to hot in oklahoma, and i get cranky in the heat lol yeah man, im still waying my options. i just dont want to buy pistons and etc all for the z1 since i have it all for the k24. but we will see i guess, i see you been driving the car more lol looks fun to drive

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
HAHA hell yeah, yeah i will not take away AC, its way to hot in oklahoma, and i get cranky in the heat lol yeah man, im still waying my options. i just dont want to buy pistons and etc all for the z1 since i have it all for the k24. but we will see i guess, i see you been driving the car more lol looks fun to drive
It’s a blast man. But more power made me feel a whole lot of probs. Need to replace my steering rack, rear suspension bushings and stiffen it up, wanna get the steering riser/slider to correct the geometry on the tie rods and also replace endlinks and sway bar bushings. I’m trying to get all of that so i can do it before i get my lsd in. I just got my twin disk in and when u drop the subframe the alignment is bad. Lol

·
Registered
2006 Rsx type S
8 Posts
It’s a blast man. But more power made me feel a whole lot of probs. Need to replace my steering rack, rear suspension bushings and stiffen it up, wanna get the steering riser/slider to correct the geometry on the tie rods and also replace endlinks and sway bar bushings. I’m trying to get all of that so i can do it before i get my lsd in. I just got my twin disk in and when u drop the subframe the alignment is bad. Lol

hell yeah lol i know im gonna have to do the same, i mean the car is 14-15 years old, so i know i will have to do it also. which i know is gonna be a bitch lol

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
hell yeah lol i know im gonna have to do the same, i mean the car is 14-15 years old, so i know i will have to do it also. which i know is gonna be a bitch lol
I would def check out the entire suspension for bad bushings and try to stiffen it up for sure. I’m waiting on the energy bushing i got for the entire rear end, with control
Arms, endlinks, camber arms or upper control arms whatever you wanna call it and thinking about doing the Ktuned spherical tie rods. Still haven’t gotten to check out the front end been super busy lol a lot of stuff changing on the turbo kit also. About to get it ceramic coated instead of the wrap. It’s so hideous lol

61 - 65 of 65 Posts