Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I've had my Type S for 5 years now and never really did any "performance" mods aside from exhaust (Js Racing 60RS/Magnaflow SS Cat/Megan shorty but im starting to accumulate some parts and am finally getting around to doing some stuff. My question is about intake. My planned setup is Hybrid Racing CAI/RBC/Ktuned 70mm dual bolt cast TB/Ktuner (running on Reflash3 until i can get an in-person tune). Ive slowly been working on the RBC. Got the water neck chopped, getting ready to open the inlet up to 70mm, and also shaving it. Even though im not using a TB adapter i looked at Karcepts installation instructions and they say to move the MAP sensor from the TB to the mani and plug the TB MAP sensor port. Just wanted to clarify if thats the way its normally done. regarding gasket matching, ive read tons of conflicting info and im wondering if i should even bother. I watched a video where there was little to no material to remove on the RBC but after lining up my Hondata IMG i have a lot more material to remove than in the video. Thanks for any help.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts