1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
diabolix`
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

2006 Black Acura RSX Type-S

$19,000 firm

32,xxx miles

6-Speed Manual transmission, power windows, AC, power sun roof.

History:
Changed oil every 5k, after first oil change I ran Mobil 1 5W-30 Synthetic. Used OEM Acura Radiator coolant fluid to avoid mixing colors which over time causes build-up. Cleaned the air filter every 15,000 miles. Car has never seen a track or drag strip. Nothing wrong with car aside from minor exterior blemishes as any black car would have with 32,000 miles. Gas tank has only seen 91 high octane as well. Hand washed and waxed car from day one, never took car to car wash to preserve the paint best I could. Car has been in one very minor accident (fender bender which did not even crack the front foam piece behind the front bumper) I have drove the car over 10,000 miles since the accident and have not had one problem. Car was repaired with all original authentic Acura parts.

Modifications:
- 20% tint all around (except front windshield)
- Full a-spec lip kit
- Interior trim option added from factory
- 6500k Xenon Full High Intensity Discharge kit (HID) lights
- Energy Suspension motor mounts
- Injen cold air intake
- DC Sports stainless steel race header
- GReddy EVO 2 Full stainless steel cat-back exhaust
- Front & Rear Mugen rep. strut bars
- Buddy Club short shifter
- Full shifter bushing kit
- Team Voodoo shift knob

Reason for sale:
In all honesty, just to buy the car I have always wanted but couldn't afford the payments then. Only trying to sell the car and drive a beater around to save money on the monthly payments so I can use the money I save for a down payment on my new car. Just like most new cars that are sold, I am losing over $5,000 invested in a car that does not have a single problem. I can prove it.

Car is for sale to anyone but I would prefer it be sold to someone who would appreciate the car as much as I did. Would hate to see such a beautiful car end up in a crash.

Recent Pictures:

Click here for more pictures.

Serious buyers only please, message me to setup an appointment if you are interested in seeing the car in person, or if you have any questions.

·
diabolix`
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Unless someone is trading me with a an 06-07 white wrx sti no can do :p

RH is not for sale sorry. I don't have the time to uninstall all my parts just to make a few extra bucks sorry.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
32,000 miles, bro, stop:stfu: up people's FS threads
I'm vouching that his price is fair and your saying im cluttering? grow the FUCK up.

·
diabolix`
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Appreciate the support ABP, pretty cool of you.

Everyone is entitled to thier opinions and there will always be that one person who always disagree's, no worries though!

No luck yet, I have only listed my car here and on myspace. Haven't had the time to properly list her yet, but I will soon. Just wanted to give dibs to my fellow crsx'ers incase anyone was interested.

·
4,613 Posts
Interested. Lets see how quick I can come up with the moola. I think 19k is a fair price.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts