Custom header
3” exhaust with vibrant muffler

results below. Good numbers?
180.654 lb/ft
245.727 Hp

·
Registered
12 Posts
depending on the design of the exhaust manifold id say the numbers are pretty much as expected. although there are some serious dips in power, tuners would normally try to reach a line as flat as possible.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
depending on the design of the exhaust manifold id say the numbers are pretty much as expected. although there are some serious dips in power, tuners would normally try to reach a line as flat as possible.
So far car is running great. A little new to modifying my car and getting it tuned. Is this okay to drive or should I go back to point out what you said

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
So far car is running great. A little new to modifying my car and getting it tuned. Is this okay to drive or should I go back to point out what you said
Why wouldn’t it be ok to drive? As long as you’re not running lean, there should be nothing wrong.

·
Registered
12 Posts
You shouldnt have any problems driving it, did you have it tuned or did you only have it dynoed?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That’s a REALLY happy dyno if that’s to the wheels. 180wtq is pretty wild for a stock 2.0L.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I know! The tuner said it was a very healthy motor. Only thing bothering me now is my gas mileage is terrible.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Not to piss on your parade, but i highly doubt those numbers are remotely accurate on stock injectors, poor mpgs, and a sporadic dyno graph. Where did you get tuned?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not to piss on your parade, but i highly doubt those numbers are remotely accurate on stock injectors, poor mpgs, and a sporadic dyno graph. Where did you get tuned?

Ericks racing in Baldwin park and yeah kinda new to this but cars runs a lot better and faster so if numbers aren’t accurate all good still super fun to drive

·
Registered
262 Posts
It’s very well known dynapack output more than dynojets. Less rotating mass when he dynapack connects straight to the hub.

·
Registered
187 Posts
It’s very well known dynapack output more than dynojets. Less rotating mass when he dynapack connects straight to the hub.
I’ve been tuned twice on a dynapack on two different k20s. Neither was this high, and they both had rdx injectors

·
Registered
262 Posts
Depends on your inlet temp, ambient temp, altitude, humidity and other things too.

At the end of the day numbers are just numbers. Test it on the track to find out if the numbers are accurate.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Depends on your inlet temp, ambient temp, altitude, humidity and other things too.

At the end of the day numbers are just numbers. Test it on the track to find out if the numbers are accurate.
yeah! for me I’m not really after high numbers just going for a fun car to drive around

1 - 19 of 19 Posts