Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Banned
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All mighty H22 falls...lol... guy talked mad shit after.. oh well..

·
Banned
12,318 Posts
Well I kinda expected the veedub to win..I still dont get why he is "h22 swapped". They come with h22 from the factory.

·
Banned
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I kinda expected the veedub to win..I still dont get why he is "h22 swapped". They come with h22 from the factory.
its a 4th gen prelude with a fifth gen swap..my bad.. should have specified

·
[email protected]~13psi on Alcohol
1,531 Posts
not all preludes come with h22's. i'm guessing his didn't.....:dontknow:

·
1,531 Posts

·
1,531 Posts
:rotfl: not much lighting. But you could see the preludes headlights when the GLI pulls...
haha i know man. his comment was just retarded so i had to say it. i recognized the car falling behind....

although it defied all logic/reasoning....

h22 preludes >*

even my grandma knows that and she's been dead for years

·
Registered
428 Posts
sry but if its not a Jspec h22a swap then it aint shit...so u pretty much swapd a slow factory motor with with another...good job

·
Banned
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
haha i know man. his comment was just retarded so i had to say it. i recognized the car falling behind....

although it defied all logic/reasoning....

h22 preludes >*

even my grandma knows that and she's been dead for years
:D I know. I'm surprised that the H22 didn't use it's magical powers...

·
Banned
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sry but if its not a Jspec h22a swap then it aint shit...so u pretty much swapd a slow factory motor with with another...good job
I think he said it was a J-Spec. Idk we met him on the road. He said it was a "H22 full bolt-ons" idk if he meant an Accord Euro R swap or a J-Spec swap. Oh well

·
Registered
428 Posts
im goin off what u posted wit the h22a4 which is us spec..where did u get the a4? did he say it was an h22a4 or h22a?

·
Banned
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
im goin off what u posted wit the h22a4 which is us spec..where did u get the a4? did he say it was an h22a4 or h22a?
Yeah I put that cuz he said "oh it's not the stock H22 that it came with" so I assumed it was maybe off an 01 prelude or some shit. He didn't mention the spec. But he said he's swapped so w.e

1 - 20 of 118 Posts