Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally got a chance to take my car to the drags and I had a blast! My first run was against an 04 GT Stang with intake/exhaust...lost by a car length. Second race was an SRT-4 with an intake, he missed 3rd so i beat him by about a car. We raced again and he beat me by about a car and a half. Last run was against a modded Supercharged Cobalt SS (not exactly sure what the mods were but it was loud) but i smoked him pretty bad, by about 2 or 3 cars. After that race he came up to me and said my car was f**kn fast and asked if I had turbo. hahaha, though that was hilarious. My fastest run of the night was 14.76 @ 3600ft elevation which is approx. 14.11 @ sea level. Im not sure how accurate these times are because this track only has a temporary timing system up for now, but i had fun reguardless. I cant wait to go back! My mods are cai/rh btw.

·
AWD Member
1,989 Posts
haha i dont think you can just do conversions for different elevations...

·
what up SUCKA!
2,544 Posts
^^^
Well I finally got a chance to take my car to the drags and I had a blast! My first run was against an 04 GT Stang with intake/exhaust...lost by a car length. Second race was an SRT-4 with an intake, he missed 3rd so i beat him by about a car. We raced again and he beat me by about a car and a half. Last run was against a modded Supercharged Cobalt SS (not exactly sure what the mods were but it was loud) but i smoked him pretty bad, by about 2 or 3 cars. After that race he came up to me and said my car was f**kn fast and asked if I had turbo. hahaha, though that was hilarious. My fastest run of the night was 14.76 @ 3600ft elevation which is approx. 14.11 @ sea level. Im not sure how accurate these times are because this track only has a temporary timing system up for now, but i had fun reguardless. I cant wait to go back! My mods are cai/rh btw.

·
I don't like you
18,158 Posts

·
I don't like you
18,158 Posts
the net time continuum

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Im just waiting to get my camera back from my gf so i can take a pic of the slip. I tried to take a pic with my phone but you couldnt see the numbers, and I dont have a scanner. The fastest time was 14.758 @ 92.97 mph which converts to 14.11 @ 97.29. The 60' sensor must have been broken because on this run it says .001 and on another run it says 1.7 hahaha.

·
Resident Fanboi Regulator
1,416 Posts
I've seen stock Cobalt SSs hit your time. How was a modded SS running that slow? Def. beat the driver in that race!

·
Entrepreneur
1,323 Posts
1 - 20 of 77 Posts