Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stock vs Stock. A guy I know in class has a new '08 Tiburon V6 and he was talking about how he owned this '07 Honda Accord V6 this morning.

Somehow I doubt Tiburon owns anything, what does CRSX has to say?

·
STI Crew
1,353 Posts
My parents have an 08 Accord V6 coupe 6 speed. It is fast. Very fast. I havent raced it but i gurantee it would swallow my cai/rh/e/kpro 06 type s.

·
Banned
983 Posts
My parents have an 08 Accord V6 coupe 6 speed. It is fast. Very fast. I havent raced it but i gurantee it would swallow my cai/rh/e/kpro 06 type s.
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:rotfl:
i guess coming from an rsx owner it shouldnt be surprising to hear "very fast" about an accord, but that just made me crack up:rotfl:
if you think an accord is by any means even realatively FAST, you've got another thing coming....
lmao, i can just imagine what a real quick/fast car is in his book: "OMGWTFTHATWASAROCKETSHIPBLASTINGOFFWOOOOOOOOO":run::eek:
and its juts a bolt on mustang running 11's:mam:

·
Banned
983 Posts
lol, you're forgetting that it has nowhere near the torque of an sti nor the traction...not to mention it weighs a shitton lol

and ITS NOT higher than an sti dyno's...if its a honda its 95% likely to have been dynoed on a dynapack, and an average sti puts down 240-250 on one of those....mustang duno though, is a different story

·
:P \|/
691 Posts
lol, you're forgetting that it has nowhere near the torque of an sti nor the traction...not to mention it weighs a shitton lol
True, I wasn't talking about for racing though. A fully loaded new 08 Accord would be such an awesome daily driver though, I would rather have one than a C class mercedes or 3 series(last gen).

·
Banned
983 Posts
eh, 335i's are very nice and with little mods put down impressive numbers, they ARE overrated.....and overpriced

·
Registered
545 Posts
eh, 335i's are very nice and with little mods put down impressive numbers, they ARE overrated.....and overpriced
Yes, and yes...but still...very nice car...

And what BMW ISN'T over priced?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Stock vs Stock. A guy I know in class has a new '08 Tiburon V6 and he was talking about how he owned this '07 Honda Accord V6 this morning.

Somehow I doubt Tiburon owns anything, what does CRSX has to say?
I owned an 03 Tibby GT, before it got totaled.....No change in performance from an 03 to 08. Accord V6 will rape the tibby...even if the accord is Auto...

·
I don't like you
18,158 Posts
in for free posts

·
Banned
983 Posts
I'd still love to have one tbh. Though in some people's minds they do appear to be Veyron killers.
yeah, some kids see that 400wtq that can be achieved on them with basic boltons and automatically think its going do do 11's and walk pretty much anything street legal lol.....forgetting the weight of it and the fact that its not even a sports car, more of a luxury coupe/sedan...
Yes, and yes...but still...very nice car...

And what BMW ISN'T over priced?
a stolen bmw:shady:

·
STI Crew
1,353 Posts
yeah, some kids see that 400wtq that can be achieved on them with basic boltons and automatically think its going do do 11's and walk pretty much anything street legal lol.....forgetting the weight of it and the fact that its not even a sports car, more of a luxury coupe/sedan...

a stolen bmw:shady:
Sorry God. To the Average person, an accord is fast. My parents dont track there car, its driven year round. For its purpose, its fast and full of luxary. If i wanted fast i would be rolling around in a gutted bubble back with k20/k20 swapped frank with boost and slicks making your car look like shat. Kthankbye! :love:

1 - 20 of 129 Posts