Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
08-09 accord CP pulley bigger than 03-07.. cheap boost

the 08-09 accord crank pulley is bigger than the 03-07 accord/tsx/crv/elem.
part #13810-R40-A01 $41.33 at hondapartsdeals.com

The circumference of the 08-09 accord crank pulley is 20"
The circumference of the 03-07 accord crank pulley is 181/2"

notching of the chain cover case is need to clear the pulley from rubbing same key and crank bolt are used.

·
It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
interesting find... could you measure the circumference of the inside/ribbed area? the outer part may be larger for added weight for additional dampening while the inside portion could still be the same. either way :thumbsup: for being on the lookout for new options.

·
0 Posts
Nice find. Does that CP have the elastomeric coupler like the other smaller units? That skeletonized design is why I ask.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
interesting find... could you measure the circumference of the inside/ribbed area? the outer part may be larger for added weight for additional dampening while the inside portion could still be the same. either way :thumbsup: for being on the lookout for new options.
well that would put the ribbed area about 1/4 inch deep.. will measure so that you can get circumference vs the 03-07. will wrap wire around and post up measurements.

Nice find. Does that CP have the elastomeric coupler like the other smaller units? That skeletonized design is why I ask..
yes it does have the rubberized(elastomeric).

·
It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
well that would put the ribbed area about 1/4 inch deep.. will measure so that you can get circumference vs the 03-07. will wrap wire around and post up measurements.

yes it does have the rubberized(elastomeric).
:thumbsup: i'm very interested in this so we can extrapolate potential boost difference.

·
It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
^ i can figure it up once we have the rib circumference/diameter... btw... you still have your old avy text from the old woman :laughing: wasn't sure if you had paid attention to that.

·
Alky fed rat.
1,637 Posts
^ i can figure it up once we have the rib circumference/diameter... btw... you still have your old avy text from the old woman :laughing: wasn't sure if you had paid attention to that.

THX, I have the Avy's turned off on.:eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts