Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i havent posted in a long ass time...work this season is killing me, but ill be sitting pretty happy in a bit....

anyway....

this is for a radio controlled acura rsx, thought you enthusiasts would like it... heres the linky...

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=RSXKIT-1&cpc=SCH&AID=10440852&CJPID=1225267

Geeks.com has the 1:10 Scale Radio Controlled Acura RSX Kit for $20 + shipping. Shipping is about $7. Features maximum speed of 1500 feet per minute that’s 11 mph, full function operation forward, reverse, left, right turn and stop.

yeah i know its geeky, but hey if your looking for one just cuz, there you go, finally something cheap, if its not cheap or if this a REPOST (i was lazy and didnt search), then flame the shit outta this thread....

shipping and price will vary pending your location the most ive seen it was 24.99 plus 11.00 for shipping the lowest ive seen it, is 20.99 plus 4.00 shipping...so YOUR MILAGE WILL VARY!!! :D that is all..

~Proph

edit: credit goes to RRaffa over at forums.slickdeals.net << slickdeals website.....hope im not advertising, just thought i should give the right credit to the right person that found it!

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
Looks like a cheap version of the XMods RSX.
Personally if I was looking into that kind of stuff I'd save up another hundred bucks and get one of those bigger faster ones. The ones you have to build and tune.

It's a good deal, though, for the money

·
Registered
347 Posts
Geeks.com has the 1:10 Scale Radio Controlled Acura RSX Kit for $20 + shipping. Shipping is about $7. Features maximum speed of 1500 feet per minute that’s 11 mph, full function operation forward, reverse, left, right turn and stop.
Thanks fo da link, bro. That is cool. If I wasn't blowing my wad on car stereo shit I'd be inclined to buy one...

·
FDA Approved
668 Posts
I got the same one from Radio Shack a couple years ago for my birthday. It didn't include batteries or charger though. It's not really made to scale cause it's RWD :p

·
down south georgia boy
567 Posts
and a de-vinyl-ing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.