Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Am giving a deal for a fellow RSX Owner here in socal.

Coilovers Installation starts @ $100
transmission/clutch starts @ $280
Brakesjob starts @ $50
Mobil 1 Oil Chance @ $50

Any installation from simple to Fully custom

i can also help you on aftermarket Parts Needs!

This is a legit shop not mobile shop.

Call or Text
Bruce
(909) 702 5892
Wheerlers Motorsports
45 Rio Rancho Rd
Pomona CA 91766

I Guaranty my work to your satisfaction

https://www.facebook.com/WheelersLcc

·
I'll stick you!
5,644 Posts
$100 for coilover installation. That's a lot.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know because I do all installs myself, but other members on here charge between $60-$80 for them.
$100 is not "thats a lot" far compare to $60-$80
and i bet the $60-$80 price is just a man and a tool
not a legit shop.

try asking around what they charge,and i will beat ANY LEGIT SHOPS Pricing.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
$100 is not "thats a lot" far compare to $60-$80
and i bet the $60-$80 price is just a man and a tool
not a legit shop.

try asking around what they charge,and i will beat ANY LEGIT SHOPS Pricing.
shop work same thing as any installer on here. it just depends on the tech. your tech could be bad and an installer on here might be better :) just sayin

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
shop work same thing as any installer on here. it just depends on the tech. your tech could be bad and an installer on here might be better :) just sayin
thats true, fucking went to an acura "specialty" shop to install my stoptech rotors and they put them on back words and managed to break a stud. If you ask me it doesnt matter where the work is done but the quality of it. Steve (types7) on here puts shit together in his backyard and to this day i have had no problem with any of his installs....plus side to that too is im never reluctant to hit him up to ask questions or for help which you could never really get from a shop.

·
Need Help ?
1,891 Posts
Wow atleast your getting people. Me I was given a nikon camera to install struts and springs. Nice camera to me. But it seems to me since I work for people for cheap. There also are cheap themselves. By either stealing or being crazy. Oh well. Atleast I get my money and something for services. Its all like highschool. Still the same shit going on and the same shit being traded.

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
a lot of shops in ny charge 50 bucks a strut, so thats 200 bucks for a full install. 100 bucks doesn't seem that bad to me... just me .02

1 - 13 of 13 Posts