Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Nice!
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After careful planning, we figured out a fuel setup that should easilly meet the power goals of my setup. The setup consists of 2 walbro 255lph fuel pumps (1 in stock location, 1 inline with a seperate pickup), both are utilize -6an line and are filtered, the 2 feeds are then y-ed into a -8an line, filtered and then go to the rail. The return is a -6an to a adjustable FPR back to the tank.

Attachments

·
Nice!
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
impulsive said:
off topic but why is there soooooo much rust on your car?
I live in the Northeast, the weather takes quite a toll on cars. But I don't know if everything you're seeing is actually rust, other than the exhaust their really isn't much on the car.

·
Complete Part Out
6,652 Posts
impulsive said:
off topic but why is there soooooo much rust on your car?
most cars have a small amount of rust on them. it's pretty normal and won't effect performance unless it's deeper than the surface.

tricky, i've heard about your build from roadrunner, this is gonna be awesome!
any chance i could see it in person :D

·
700+ HP Club!!!
1,942 Posts
g9s7x said:
I'm a friend of Tricky's that helped with the install. Yes, it was all done on jackstands and yes, it sucked.
Good job guys, glad to see we are going to have some bad ass K series here in the Northeast. Who will be doing the tuning on the car? And lastly how do you like your Tilton?

·
Nice!
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
seth812 said:
tricky, i've heard about your build from roadrunner, this is gonna be awesome!
any chance i could see it in person :D

I'm sure that would be possible. Where in CT are you from?

·
Nice!
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
NJslvrTypeS said:
Good job guys, glad to see we are going to have some bad ass K series here in the Northeast. Who will be doing the tuning on the car? And lastly how do you like your Tilton?
We will most likely be doing a good portion of the tuning ourselves, the remainder will be done by Marco Pasante of Magnus Motorsports. I have't formed an opinion on the tilton clutch yet. It's a nice piece, but I haven't driven the car yet.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.