Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
So I've been considering holding another raffle for a set of my wheels, that you guys will vote on.

The first time I did this, it wasn't as great as I had expected, but I did sell enough tickets to ship out the wheels to the winner.

The tickets will be roughly $21. Of course, the ticket count will be limited to a specific amount because there's no point in playing if there are 5,000 tickets, right?

I am currently debating putting the 18X7.5 +42 TE37s up for raffle. They will be completely refinished, (I'm thinking Volk Mag Blue) with the tires that are currently on there, with no center caps. The winner will have the option of buying centercaps for $160 extra when the time comes).

If I can get enough of a response then I will be starting the raffle some time in the next month.

What do you guys think?

WHEELS CAN BE POWDERCOATED ANY COLOR OF THE WINNER'S CHOOSING NOT JUST BLUE
depending on the odds-to-price ratio, I'm in on this :eek:

·
THE WHEEL KING
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well let's just say, there will be only enough tickets to cover MY cost of the wheels, + powdercoat + shipping and any other fee(s) + my cost of eating IN N OUT for 2 weeks straight.

·
over rated
11,658 Posts
i would buy a ticket if the price isnt crazy

·
THE WHEEL KING
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you could post how many tickets you'd be willing to purchase, give or take, it would help me get a quick estimation of a total and things could go faster.

thanks guys!

·
THE WHEEL KING
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What do you mean? Like if you wanted to buy 10 tickets? I will work out deals with who ever wants to purchase 10+ tickets.

·
Registered
225 Posts
would it be possible to request that the money from my tickets go straight to the In-n-out fund? id rather my donation be towards solving your hunger then to someone elses awesome wheels

·
Registered
225 Posts
haha well i would rather have some shot at winning!
even though im like Angelboy52.. my luck is horrid.
im lucky to win at the play till you win claw machine.... i usually just get bored and tired of loosing so i give up.

i just share the immense love for IN-n-out, and would be happier knowing that it went straight to them. lol

proof of my love for In-n-out... this was my car before the rear lip was installed

·
THE WHEEL KING
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Haha, nice. I don't rock a sticker. but I did have some today, and Monday, and Sunday. Awesome!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts