13.1962 @ 106.23

AEM CAI
Jackson Race Header
75 shot NX
Hondata Intake Gasket
Revo SS
Pirelli P6000 SV 205x55x16

Weather was cool with a few clouds

My friends and I decided to head to the track and see how the cars were running. To make things intresting we rigged a NX kit to my car, mixture of NOS and NX parts and just ran the lines thru the passenger window. It was about as trashy as some of the other crap out there, but it was fun for a few passes. After the passes we pulled the bottle and put it back on his car, needless to say his GT didnt make it home after that :thumbsdow . Anywho, nitrous is fun, but I dont think ill put it back on.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
35,049 Posts
Nice time. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Jtaylor said:
13.1962 @ 106.23

AEM CAI
Jackson Race Header
75 shot NX
Hondata Intake Gasket
Revo SS
Pirelli P6000 SV 205x55x16

Weather was cool with a few clouds

My friends and I decided to head to the track and see how the cars were running. To make things intresting we rigged a NX kit to my car, mixture of NOS and NX parts and just ran the lines thru the passenger window. It was about as trashy as some of the other crap out there, but it was fun for a few passes. After the passes we pulled the bottle and put it back on his car, needless to say his GT didnt make it home after that :thumbsdow . Anywho, nitrous is fun, but I dont think ill put it back on.
good run

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Nice run, whats ur 1/4 mile without nitrous ?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
nice run

·
Registered
134 Posts
what happened to the your buddy's GT? Did it blow up? Whts the GT, eclipse, Mustang??

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
REDLINE JUNKIE said:
what happened to the your buddy's GT? Did it blow up? Whts the GT, eclipse, Mustang??
00 Mustang, he normally ran the a 100 shot and was pullin mid to high 12's with everything he's done. He got brave and put the 150 on and threw a rod. I dont think the nitrous was the main factor since he's ragged the shit outta it, but Im sure it didnt help.

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
RedCelica said:
awesome times man, but i cant read the attached time slip for shit :p
ya that was the best shot I could be with my dig. camera. Everything else came out bright or too dark. Ill try and again and see if I can get somthing better

·
Banned
6,512 Posts
Jtaylor said:
ya that was the best shot I could be with my dig. camera. Everything else came out bright or too dark. Ill try and again and see if I can get somthing better
If not can u just give us your times? I.E. 60ft/330/8th/ and trap speeds, thanks. Awesome runs bro, good job :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
.8180........Reaction
2.1263.......60 ft.
NONE.........330 ft.
8.5627........1/8 et
85.21..........1/8 mph
11.0688.......1000 et
NONE..........1000 mph
13.1962.......1/4 et
106.23.........1/4 mph

·
Registered
865 Posts
wait a minute. did u just hook up the nitrous soleniod and not the fuel soleniod...thats a big no no. if u also hooked up the fuel soleniod, where did u tap the fuel from?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts