Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Knows he can't spell
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the track last sat and was able to pull a 13.9 @99.89Mhp. I still can't launch for shit my 60' was 2.3 I just need to get my 60's down and i hope to run a 13.7 or 13.6 if im lucky.

·
los crillodillos?
397 Posts
Yeah what tires do you have on? With a 2.2 or a 2.1 you could get clos to mid 13's. Thats good for all motor man what did you dyno at?

·
2003 NBP__n/a all the way
588 Posts
Yeah what tires do you have on? With a 2.2 or a 2.1 you could get clos to mid 13's. Thats good for all motor man what did you dyno at?
post up the dyno sheet.....whats the hp and tq........you should be in the mid 13s with what you got now.......

·
Knows he can't spell
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:thumbsup: I hit 13.9 with a 2.3 too

what tires are you running?
sorry to respond so late. Im running NeoGens. I don't like them but they where cheap and I needed tires. I was launching @ 4500.

·
Knows he can't spell
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
592 Posts
your trap is really low.... i traped 100.7 with an 06 CAI/RBC/TodaRh No k pro..... with cams and everything else you should be low-mid13s with traction. Maybe you need to get the car retuned or something. But good luck for next time

·
Registered
453 Posts
Speaking of that dyno run...did you ever get the car dyno'd again after having the clutch issue sorted? Jeff Evans does a hell of a job tuning cars. I've met him a couple times, been to the shop. He dyno tunes just about every car that comes out of Epic Tuning in Allentown, PA. Ever hear of Epic? Nice times by the way and keep at it man. The area under the curve looks awesome. Nice, linear torque from what I can see.

·
03 CTR owner
49 Posts
What is a trap? What is a N/A? What is 2.2 in the 60?
lol newb questions :)
trap= the speed he hit in the 1/4 mile
N/A= Naturally Aspirated
2.2 in the 60 = 2.2 sec in the 60' (so you know how did you launch your car, lower 60' you do, the lower 1/4 mile time you get)

·
Knows he can't spell
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
your trap is really low.... i traped 100.7 with an 06 CAI/RBC/TodaRh No k pro..... with cams and everything else you should be low-mid13s with traction. Maybe you need to get the car retuned or something. But good luck for next time
when you traped 100.7 what was your E/T? When I had only bolt-ons i raced another 03 RSX-S with same mods but also his axle back removed and Hodata #4.
I ran a 14.4 @96mph and he ran a [email protected] 103mph. some times E/T's and trap times can be deciving. My true trap speed was 99.98

·
03 CTR owner
49 Posts
could you please post your map?

·
Registered
592 Posts
when you traped 100.7 what was your E/T? When I had only bolt-ons i raced another 03 RSX-S with same mods but also his axle back removed and Hodata #4.
I ran a 14.4 @96mph and he ran a [email protected] 103mph. some times E/T's and trap times can be deciving. My true trap speed was 99.98
I ran a 14.5 at 100.7 with a 2.55 60'
horrable time, but that and one more run was all the trans took before it bit the dust hahah

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.