i-VTEC, Do you?
973 Posts
Sweeeeeet time. Toda engine kit... :D

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RSX-CT said:
Nice job for both runs in your sig. What's your secret on stockers?
No secrets. 23psi in my side, 21psi in the passenger side. 45psi in the rear. Pull through the water and do a decent burnout, then stop and do it again to get the other tire to spin. Leave off the 0mph limiter and feather the clutch a little and hope it doesn't spin too much :)

·
Registered
515 Posts
thas some sick top end you've got! you'd be in the 13.6 area with dr's :)

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
Hey Justin, next time you go back to SIlver Dollar, let me know. I want to run there, but would like to go with someone who has ran that track before.

How packed is it on the weekends?

·
..::Untouchables::..
644 Posts
Man, nice. Good time on stock tires. Think you could hit even lower then 13.6 with dr's. Could get close to 13.6 with just better street tires.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BigDawg said:
Hey Justin, next time you go back to SIlver Dollar, let me know. I want to run there, but would like to go with someone who has ran that track before.

How packed is it on the weekends?

Man it wasn't crowded at all on Friday, but I have been there when there's been over 200 cars for a test and tune :eek: I guess it all depends what's goin on at other tracks that weekend.

I'll definitely let you know when I plan to go back. It would be great if you and swwifty could make it down there one weekend b/c everyone there thinks I'm sprayin my car b/c they've never seen an rsx runt that fast. Sounds kinda silly, but I really get accused of spraying everytime I go. I guess it's a compliment in a way :D

·
Registered
10,899 Posts
JTSmith said:
Man it wasn't crowded at all on Friday, but I have been there when there's been over 200 cars for a test and tune :eek: I guess it all depends what's goin on at other tracks that weekend.

I'll definitely let you know when I plan to go back. It would be great if you and swwifty could make it down there one weekend b/c everyone there thinks I'm sprayin my car b/c they've never seen an rsx runt that fast. Sounds kinda silly, but I really get accused of spraying everytime I go. I guess it's a compliment in a way :D

how far is SDR from statesboro anyone know? i need someone to show/teach my how to drive better lol

·
[email protected] stock tires I/E
1,091 Posts
nice run on stock tires, now get some drag radials and see what that does

·
New car again...
5,092 Posts
Good job man :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
gamebred26 said:
what did you tske out of your car....spare tire?...did you remove any seats?
Took out the passenger seat, sub, and spare/tools. I left the back seats b/c someone rode w/ me plus they're not that heavy anyway.

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
vanbells said:
Congrats!
:iamwiths:

I thought a 13 run w/ stockers was impossible... :eek: ;)

·
Registered
4,529 Posts
wow, finally broke into the 13s! nice job Justin. I'd like to get my car down there sometime soon and run to see what it can do. I won't take anything out though. I'll leave everything in. I'd imagine with some better street tires you could hit a 13.6-7ish. Peter hit a 13.7 on stock tires!

·
Registered
7,350 Posts
Goooo shiet! I guess you aint selling your car anymore :laughing: :laughing: .

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
MmmotorNutz said:
Goooo shiet! I guess you aint selling your car anymore :laughing: :laughing: .
I guess I can keep it now :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts