Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a good setup for running low 13's w/o turbo or superchager, or racing slicks at the track. While still maintaining a street legal Rsx. NY is a pain in the ass with it's emissions testing All replies welcome
 

·
Skepticism Extraodinaire
Joined
·
1,522 Posts
I am the fastest emissions legal RSX on the boards, I'm not running low 13's but I'm getting there. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,707 Posts
eddie123 said:
I am the fastest emissions legal RSX on the boards, I'm not running low 13's but I'm getting there. :)
:iamwiths: Seeing eddie123's times and experiencing my setup first hand, I know that our setups are good for 13s with the right driving skill, skill I dont have, haha :laughing: .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,255 Posts
i could add a hiflo cat on my car to make it street legal, probably wont take away too much power either. But I'm in florida with no emissions, so its basically pointless for me to add a cat.
 

·
Skepticism Extraodinaire
Joined
·
1,522 Posts
I know you lucky bastard :)
 

·
OG member
Joined
·
1,157 Posts
DC5 RSX said:
i could add a hiflo cat on my car to make it street legal, probably wont take away too much power either. But I'm in florida with no emissions, so its basically pointless for me to add a cat.

man no emissions......jealous hehehehe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
antonioguess said:
Does anyone have a good setup for running low 13's w/o turbo or superchager, or racing slicks at the track. While still maintaining a street legal Rsx. NY is a pain in the ass with it's emissions testing All replies welcome
i don't know what part of NY you live in but honestly if u just make friends with a mechanic, they'll pass u in a heartbeat...if you live near westchester...lemme know and i'll give you names a few.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,255 Posts
Another LeveL DJS said:
what mods do you have exactly dc5 rsx??? 214 whp is really goooood
umm my mods....when i dyno'ed 214/146......
cai, comptech race header, itr intake manifold, hondata gasket, hondata4, unorthodox pulley's, greddy evo, custom exhaust adapter for race header, apex'i v-afc2 and I think that is it.

but mods to date, you can add type r cams (without the damn type r flash), no dyno yet though. hopefully this week or next. :thumbsup:

brian-im lost. wtf are you talking about?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,313 Posts
DC5 RSX said:
brian-im lost. wtf are you talking about?
There are no emissions test in Florida, there for you can't fail the test. :p
 

·
Gothic Hippie RSX tuner?
Joined
·
666 Posts
Emissions legal and street legal are two different things.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top