Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an rsx type s and i have 1400 to spend what should i spend on i was thinking about getting tein suspension wid aem cold air intake but i am open for some opinion. thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
RsXsDc5 said:
I have an rsx type s and i have 1400 to spend what should i spend on i was thinking about getting tein suspension wid aem cold air intake but i am open for some opinion. thanks
IMHO, I suggest you do either your body kit (if you plan to get one) or buy your suspension mods. My reasoning for this is why make your car faster if your car cannot be handled like the way you want when you want to go faster? You feel me? In other words, put the suspension on so your car can handle better, then get your I/H/E combo, or better yet, a JRSC. :thumbsup: Good luck in your modding journey!
 

·
SS Specialist to the 6th
Joined
·
32,460 Posts
$1400 = some nice looking 17's with tires + CAI

Stock tires cannot be kept on a modded RSX if you expect it to perform. Maybe just get new tires on your OEM rims and spend the remaining $900 on CAI, Hondata #4, and the ITR rear sway bar. Then again.. this is IMO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Intake, and some beter brake pads/rotors and suspension first. the stock suspension is ok but feels a bit sloppy in the rear. I ve fish tailed a few time and I wasnt even going balls to the wall. Im getting the H&R cup kit whenever the ship it, it was awesome on my boys GTI.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,350 Posts
pints99 said:
1400 dollars right here:
CAI
JR race header
hondata #4.
And be prepared to have a cautionary lean running engine :nervous: .

CAI = 180
Hondata = 600
Hayame coilovers = 650

A low 14 or high 13 second, efficient running, clean looking slammed car that can handle the pot holes and curves :thumbsup: .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,037 Posts
i agree with mmmotornutz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,313 Posts
CAI=100 (used)
Hondata=600
motor mounts=40
Drag radials or azenis=385
springs=100 (used)
and spend the rest on a Grammar tutor,cause you defenitely need to learn how to use ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, just kidding bro! But it was somewhat hard to understand what you were trying to say.
 

·
Because Racecar
Joined
·
1,994 Posts
RsXsDc5 said:
I have an rsx type s and i have 1400 to spend what should i spend on i was thinking about getting tein suspension wid aem cold air intake but i am open for some opinion. thanks
maybe you should just consider why you jacked my name newb















just f#@&ing with ya, i dont care at all :laughing:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,563 Posts
tein ss and CAI
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,823 Posts
MMotornutz, one guy has shown a lean car. you can't go making assumptions about everyone's car and talking people out of their mods man. Get some more evidence before you go bashing a setup.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,623 Posts
MmmotorNutz said:
And be prepared to have a cautionary lean running engine :nervous: .

CAI = 180
Hondata = 600
Hayame coilovers = 650

A low 14 or high 13 second, efficient running, clean looking slammed car that can handle the pot holes and curves :thumbsup: .
Lean condition? What do you think the ecu does?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,350 Posts
pints99 said:
MMotornutz, one guy has shown a lean car. you can't go making assumptions about everyone's car and talking people out of their mods man. Get some more evidence before you go bashing a setup.
I am not bashing on the setup at all, I am just informing other members of the chances of it occuring. They have the right to know, and after that they can decide for themselves. Can you check what your Air:fuel ratio is?
 

·
yawn..
Joined
·
22,903 Posts
All speed fuck show =\
 

·
Gothic Hippie RSX tuner?
Joined
·
1,495 Posts
tires, cai, hondata, front strut bar
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top