Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
honda day [email protected] 97mph is the best i could pull... the air was just too hot.. r/t was .270.. with about 18psi in front tires.. i/h/e are my mods.. another rsx hit a 14.9 with my same mods plus stg 2 cams and k pro.. boost coming next year tho!!!!:)

·
2003 NBP__n/a all the way
588 Posts
damn....some bad times..........you should break in the 14's with those mods......the other rsx with cams and kpro should be in the 13's........you need some more practice bro..........remember track and street is two different things.....

·
140 lb-ft of fury
1,553 Posts
Hmmm trap time is pretty high for 15.1, i believe? Must be something with the launch then. I hit about 96 mph trap when I hit 14.5.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yesss i agree it was my first time at the track... but the wheather was just toooooo hottttt...

·
PeakBoost'ed
1,090 Posts
yesss i agree it was my first time at the track... but the wheather was just toooooo hottttt...
It may ahve been hot but seriously.. i ran 14.8 stock in fuckin AZ it was like 102 out :/

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it was my first time at the track.. on the street i kill stock evos, s4, wrx.. i m still gettin the track down pack

·
Registered
02 Rsx Base converted to manual k24a2
1,303 Posts
yea, it's definatly practice. I got a 15.7 as my best time last year. That was for sure my launch. i kept spinning thru out 1st and second, never got anywhere cus my shit bounced and i lost some revs. then i finally took off. It was a sad display and a shame. But hey, i still have not gone this year. maybe next year i can go when i have my build done. So yea, no worries. i know when you go to track you wanna get the best times. it's all about practice first. some people know how to launch off the bat and get great times on the first try, others like me have to go a couple of times. but living in a big city i have to drive out to the boonies to even hit up a track. SUcks cus with such a busy schedule and a large amount of other fun things to do (breakdance) i hardly dont go to track. ive only been there 2 times in my life. lol. but yea, practice :thumbsup:

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oo really??? believe me its been done b4... many of times.. like he said the street is way different then the track.. ( oo i have no black seat or spare or jack) lol

·
Former Mod-Still a God
209,105 Posts
honda day [email protected] 97mph is the best i could pull... the air was just too hot.. r/t was .270.. with about 18psi in front tires.. i/h/e are my mods.. another rsx hit a 14.9 with my same mods plus stg 2 cams and k pro.. boost coming next year tho!!!!:)
not to bad man i know it was hot i was there and the track usually isnt prepped very well anyway. I ran [email protected] that day with i/h/e/kpro practice and you will be hitting some good times :thumbsup:

·
She dirty
2,741 Posts
it was my first time at the track.. on the street i kill stock evos, s4, wrx.. i m still gettin the track down pack
lol wait wait wait...

·
She dirty
2,741 Posts
lmao here it goes :laughat:
just sayin.. a k20a2 w/ 4.4 final drive/i/h/e... not tuned, is not going to beat a stock evo from a dig or a roll

·
She dirty
2,741 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts