Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Visca el Barca!
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What is the most luxury (prestige, show off) car You can think of in this price departement. It can be sport/luxury/suv/supercar. Which would You consider the pimp of the pimps:D :pimp

My vote:

·
Expert Troll
25,774 Posts
great, why is it in the thread about most impressive luxury car?

it should be in the thread about least impressive sub $40k used exotic sports cars

I mean I agree, I would rather have one too but it isn't what he is talking about

·
Expert Troll
25,774 Posts
was wondering how long that would take

ok I say the r8 v10 for super cars, 149k base price

and probably the CL63 amg for luxury $151k

·
EJ25 FTW
65,259 Posts
What is the most luxury (prestige, show off) car You can think of in this price departement. It can be sport/luxury/suv/supercar. Which would You consider the pimp of the pimps:D :pimp

My vote:

If I were to win the lotto, the family hauler would be the Quattroporte. I would hear Maserati's all the time when I lived in London, and it's one sound I would never get tired of.

I would probably add a 911 RS 4.0, and a XKR-S if I could.

·
Visca el Barca!
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If I were to win the lotto, the family hauler would be the Quattroporte. I would hear Maserati's all the time when I lived in London, and it's one sound I would never get tired of.

I would probably add a 911 RS 4.0, and a XKR-S if I could.
Good choice, most would pick a GTR lmao not that its a bad car, but its only fast and a NON luxury car.

I love the Alfa Romeo 8C and the Gran Turismo S (not the MC stradale cuz it looks too track-ish carbon addons and shit).

·
Visca el Barca!
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Its funny because for this amount of money You can even buy a small bedroom flat here in EU. These cars are a bargin lol.

·
O.G. '02 RSX-S
5,645 Posts
Even though its hybrid, it's pretty sweet (never thought I'd say that)

·
Visca el Barca!
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Even though its hybrid, it's pretty sweet (never thought I'd say that)

Somehow it doesnt suit my style, but I must say its one of a kind.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts