1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
M+H can make the tire we need.

The size is 8.3/24.5/16 and WILL fit on the 6X6.5" stock rim

8.3 tread width
9.5 sidewall width
24.5 diameter

The price is $142.88 each

We need 50 buyers for them to make the tire. After the 50 had been met it will talk 3 months to produce. If you are interested call John @ M+H slicks with your info. The phone # is 661-324-4773.

Feel free to post this on any other sites that you can think of.

WE NEED 50! :thumbsup:

·
Turbo RSX-S
68 Posts
#3 on the list.
3 months huh, guess it gives me time to buy some rims so I can have the stocks to put the slicks on.

·
Skepticism Extraodinaire
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Keep it coming guys!

·
Still tuning....
4,331 Posts
Is there any drag radials that will fit on our stock rims available right now?? I really need some tires before that 3 months gets over with. If not what is the best/ stickest tire to get. I dont care about sound/ tread rating or that other bull...i just want a tire to drive down to the track on, make a few runs and come back home. would a r-compound be sticker than say the falken anzeties...what ever the hell they are called. maybe something like the toyo ra-1 or the nittos. thanks.

·
Skepticism Extraodinaire
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nope no DR's in 16". The best and cheapest alt are the azenis right now.

If the toyo's and nitto's were as sticky people would be using them more.

·
Skepticism Extraodinaire
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What really sucks is that I don't think will even get close to the #50.

I posted up on honda-tech and VWvortex also......0 hits.

·
8" member
793 Posts
eddie123 said:
Nope no DR's in 16". The best and cheapest alt are the azenis right now.

If the toyo's and nitto's were as sticky people would be using them more.

why do you say there arent any drag radials that fit our stock rims? of course there are. i have nitto 555r's on my stock rims right now. been on for around 7 or 8 months. bfg's fit on the stock 16's as well. :dontknow:

·
Skepticism Extraodinaire
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
corso28 said:
why do you say there arent any drag radials that fit our stock rims? of course there are. i have nitto 555r's on my stock rims right now. been on for around 7 or 8 months. bfg's fit on the stock 16's as well. :dontknow:

Where did you get them at?

I got a e-mail from nitto stating that the 205 or 215 ( I for get the size they had ) was out of production. The smallest I see is a 245 now.

I e-mailed BFG about their DR's also, cause on every site there are no 16's listed. They said that " We will look into that market".

·
8" member
793 Posts
well, i did hear about the 225 nitto's going out of production, but i didnt know they cut them completely. and as for the bfg's, i guess i was wrong... i could have sworn that i saw them somewhere before. they have a comp t/a drag radial, but that only comes in a 255/50 for the 16" wheel. i got my nitto's brand new from a guy here on the boards. that may have been right when they stopped making them.... well, good luck w/ the slicks.

also, i see that you're getting lsd and all the other goodies installed. im' pissed cuz my quaife was supposed to be delivered by fedex today. stupid assholes arent going to deliver it until monday cuz they fucked somethin up. this is TWICE in the past week and a half they have been late delivering a package. i was going to do a self-install saturday, but oh well. tough cookies. tell me how it goes and how much u like it.

·
Skepticism Extraodinaire
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm sure I'll love it.

Since I am getting my 2nd gear syncro done at the same time they are only charging me $150 in labor to install everything. Pretty sweet deal! :thumbsup:

·
Skepticism Extraodinaire
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
master22 said:
i think i have got about 5 more guess from a local web site in on this, i just have to get them to post now
They don't even have to post on it, John said anyone can call the phone # and give or get info.

I may have somemore also. The service manager at my dealer has connections since they have a performance division in house. It is a nissa/acura dealer so guys with 300's and 240's can use them also. He is going to ask around. There are 3 stage 2's in the area that get work done there also, they should be interested.

·
Registered
158 Posts
SlicksMH

Hi guy's the faster you we get to 50 the faster you get your slicks, I am doing a dot for the VW racer's right now and this is 32-days old and they are up to # 69 yes #69 and they need 100, you guy's only need 50. I am your only hope for this size and if you are thinking about it and you know this slick is going to work for you then step up to the plate. So you do not get this slick for this season, that is telling me you need it so you need to step up and call me. This is only going to be my only post so here is the # 661.324.4773 or my M&H Cell 661.706.1576 :thumbsup:

The man that makes you racer's go fast ;)

[email protected]&H-mandhtire.com

1 - 20 of 120 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.