Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys...this is my first show-off thread....slowly making progress cuz im constantly changing my mind on what i want to do

this is a 2006 type s...bought it from a lexus dealer with 1 owner and 41k. Now after 2.75 years it has 112k :( .... was putting 30k a year commuting to work but i now live closer so miles will be a lot less per year :)

First thing i did was install fog lights

Then i put HID's in

Next was an AEM V2 intake

Then HKS hi-power exhaust

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
next i decided to paint my wheels white to see what it would look like...i liked them and later got them powder coated

then it was time for honda badges and type r wing

then i painted my vc wrinkle red

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
next was revo short shifter, type r knob/boot

then came tints, spc rear lca's, spc f/r camber kit, progress rear sway bar, progress sport springs, powder coated white stockies

then it was time for a full mugen lip kit

next i decided to go with the aspec supsension

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
since then i have added things i dont have pics of like:
compustar remote start, type r spark plug cover, red recaro door inserts, cross drilled and slotted f/r rotors, strut king pedals, ap2 shift knob, cc stage 1.5 clutch and light flywheel

then this past weekend i installed retrofitted headlights done by crsx member baritski1189

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice work, car looks good.
thanks man :thumbsup:

:eek: 30K a year?

She still looks good!

Swirl City checking in! :pimp:
yeah 30k a year sucks but now its half that :D when i was looking for a car i knew i was going to be doing 30k a year so of course i went with a honda :vtec:

Good progress
thanks....my car will be paid off in a couple months so progress will go faster :giggity:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice progress, but fix pics please?

also retrofit looks smooth :thumbsup: how much was it?

What's wrong with the pics? Can they not be seen? Cuz i can see them.

Thanks, yeah im really liking the retros...i bought them off a member here for 300. I still have my oem headlights that i may do a retro or i may just sell them.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nice progress :thumbsup:

will be nice to see what you have in store once the car is payed off.
Thanks...i will def keep updating

some nice progression going on. Love the headlights I really need retros
if you're liking it, than i must be doing something right :D .... thanks, love your car btw

·
Sup Dawg
689 Posts
What's wrong with the pics? Can they not be seen? Cuz i can see them.

Thanks, yeah im really liking the retros...i bought them off a member here for 300. I still have my oem headlights that i may do a retro or i may just sell them.
I get my pics from photobucket and I paste them with the code it makes them bigger so I dont have to click on each picture to view.

Also cool which member was that? Im thinking about buying off of a member, would be way cheaper.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I get my pics from photobucket and I paste them with the code it makes them bigger so I dont have to click on each picture to view.

Also cool which member was that? Im thinking about buying off of a member, would be way cheaper.[/QUOTE]

oh i dont have photobucket...the member was baritski1189

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nice and simple. could use more low but i understand why you went with aspec with all the miles you put on the vehicle
Yea I had progress springs which put it a little lower and was a good drop in my opinion but where I lived at the time the roads were shit...but now I'll be buying progress coils

·
9,306 Posts
car looks good.
30k a year, i drive about 5k a month so i feel your pain

1 - 20 of 35 Posts